Tranent Juniors 22/23

Halfwit8

7 hours ago, ScottishBaggio said:

Heard the well is dry so he had to go 

The 'the well is dry' Baggio?

Just like any club there's a budget to adhere to, the new gaffer has brought one or two in and as a consequence one or two move out, am pretty certain that's just normal football business done during close season?

Not really understanding your point, perhaps you could possibly elaborate?

6 minutes ago, beachboy said:

The 'the well is dry' Baggio?

Just like any club there's a budget to adhere to, the new gaffer has brought one or two in and as a consequence one or two move out, am pretty certain that's just normal football business done during close season?

Not really understanding your point, perhaps you could possibly elaborate?

The well is dry (no money left )

the new gaffer has brought in 1 or 2 , who’s signed the other 8 ? 

14 minutes ago, ScottishBaggio said:

The well is dry (no money left )

the new gaffer has brought in 1 or 2 , who’s signed the other 8 ? 

Lol, let me try and explain how a budget works SB.

The gaffer is given an amount of money at the start of the season and when his incomings and departures get to that amount that basically means he cant sign any new players until players move on.

Am trying to be as simplistic as possible but hopefully you grasp the concept of budgets?

I did say one or two but as you rightfully say there could be a few more 😏

9 minutes ago, beachboy said:

Lol, let me try and explain how a budget works SB.

The gaffer is given an amount of money at the start of the season and when his incomings and departures get to that amount that basically means he cant sign any new players until players move on.

Am trying to be as simplistic as possible but hopefully you grasp the concept of budgets?

I did say one or two but as you rightfully say there could be a few more 😏

Thanks for clearing it up BB , is my information correct with the signing of foster ?

13 minutes ago, MrIrvinePollock said:

Why bother with a trial, both are guilty according to a select few on P&B.....

It's a debate for another time and another place how hard it is to actually prove someone guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of assault in court, but announcing a signing who's pending trial for it still isn't exactly a good look is it?

This is why Forster didn't play for Kelty second half of the season. He'll be the best player in the league defenders wise but a risk given this & I've also been told he's indeed signed for Tranent

Edited by leomessi1984

2 minutes ago, Rie said:

I wish I could be in the court as a witness to explain Nishy is such a gentleman.  This is why I have been a supporter since he was playing for Hibs.  Maybe I should put my mobile number here so that police / prosecutor phone me☹️

And if he is found guilty ?

27 minutes ago, Rie said:

I wish I could be in the court as a witness to explain Nishy is such a gentleman.  This is why I have been a supporter since he was playing for Hibs.  Maybe I should put my mobile number here so that police / prosecutor phone me☹️

sure if hes found guilty he will be let out based on the fact hes been nice to you. fool 

55 minutes ago, Omnishambles said:

I believe a guilty verdict is overruled in a court of law by 'ringing someone's mate (or fan) and confirming they're sound'

Only if you're a Tory politician.