Tranent Juniors 22/23

Halfwit8

7 minutes ago, Omnishambles said:

Depends when you're talking from. There's been significant improvements at the ground over the last few years.

I was there last season and the spectator experience is largely the same as it was 10+ years ago when the redevelopment happened. A few improvements here and there but otherwise the same from Junior days.

4 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

I was there last season and the spectator experience is largely the same as it was 10+ years ago when the redevelopment happened. A few improvements here and there but otherwise the same from Junior days.

I'd agree definitely still improvements to be made if the aim is to step up into the SPFL. That said, there are some questionable 'spectator experiences' up there too from previous experience.

9 minutes ago, Omnishambles said:

I'd agree definitely still improvements to be made if the aim is to step up into the SPFL. That said, there are some questionable 'spectator experiences' up there too from previous experience.

No doubt about that!

I Wasn't told the name, but they had their new man more or less in place, but he shat out of telling his current team he was leaving.  This Was straight from the chairman's mouth.

This is mad.  The chairman of the club assigned a manager again who left / was sucked (I have no idea whichever as I have no interests .) in 2018.  I understand this is common in Scotland.  (Treat a FC managers like a thingy rather than human.)  However, it does not happen so often in lower leagues' FCs, in Japan. Mad, mad, mad...

2 hours ago, Rie said:

This is mad.  The chairman of the club assigned a manager again who left / was sucked (I have no idea whichever as I have no interests .) in 2018.  I understand this is common in Scotland.  (Treat a FC managers like a thingy rather than human.)  However, it does not happen so often in lower leagues' FCs, in Japan. Mad, mad, mad...

Max's millions 😂😂 man was hounded out of boness by their fans. Boness committee had no choice but sack him.after he got his  money back obviously 😂  🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 8

2 hours ago, lithgierose said:

Max's millions 😂😂 man was hounded out of boness by their fans. Boness committee had no choice but sack him.after he got his  money back obviously 😂  🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 8

I am not supporting TJs next season but interested to see where they will finish in the league next season.  Shame their vice chairman seemed a very nice person...

4 hours ago, lithgierose said:

^^^^^

Lithgieroaster's been listening to the wrong sources......or maybe deliberately misled.

3 hours ago, Rie said:

I am not supporting TJs next season but interested to see where they will finish in the league next season.  Shame their vice chairman seemed a very nice person...

Yeh think uve made it clear u won’t be supporting Tranent next season uve mentioned it a few times 🤣 truth is you don’t support a club you support Colin Nish. Good luck wherever u end up next season 👍🏻

It does seem a bit of a sideways move on paper to get rid of Colin Nish and bring back Max Christie but hopefully it's an appointment with a bit of stability and longevity in mind and wish him all the best back at Foresters.