Tranent Juniors 22/23

Halfwit8

35 minutes ago, Halfwit8 said:

There should have been one for tomorrow but printer said they never got the email. 

You’d think that if the printer was expecting to do a programme, and hadn’t got the email like usual, he’d have used that new fancy invention called the telephone and got in touch with the person who normally sends the email.  Or emailed the emailer.  🤷

14 hours ago, Omnishambles said:

4-2 again tonight in a repeat of Saturday's scoreline. Certainly looks like more goals [at both ends] with Mr Nish at the helm.

Fantastic to see TJ in the top end of the table despite a managerial change . 

Hopefully stop giving away penalties when winning and save the grey hairs . 

On 29/09/2022 at 12:02, Dalry llama said:

Fantastic to see TJ in the top end of the table despite a managerial change . 

Hopefully stop giving away penalties when winning and save the grey hairs . 

Good win last night and have heard the ref had a shocker but conceding 2 goals and giving away a penalty every game isn't a good habit to keep up for us. Good that we seem to know where the back of the net is though. Thought at the beginning of the season we lacked a clinical edge a bit and we've found it seemingly at the expense of our defensive stability. Once (if) the two click as we know it can, it's happy days.

Does anyone know where I can buy Tranent Juniors jersey etc EXCEPT BE Uniforms? I am looking for somewhere I can buy tops, hats etc rather than BE Uniforms.  I ordered some items at the begging of September from BE Uniforms, but I have NOT got them yet.  BE Uniforms just makes excuses and they have NOT made my order yet.   Just tired waiting as it is nearly a month...  Does anyone know a shop?

On 06/10/2022 at 21:48, Rie said:

Does anyone know where I can buy Tranent Juniors jersey etc EXCEPT BE Uniforms? I am looking for somewhere I can buy tops, hats etc rather than BE Uniforms.  I ordered some items at the begging of September from BE Uniforms, but I have NOT got them yet.  BE Uniforms just makes excuses and they have NOT made my order yet.   Just tired waiting as it is nearly a month...  Does anyone know a shop?

Hi Rie, can I ask what you ordered from BE Uniforms please, I may be able to get your order sooner?

On 14/10/2022 at 13:04, beachboy said:

We have beanie hats and a few hoodies at the club, if your at the game on the 5th November I can sort you out then?

Can I have a look them on the 5th Nov?  What time should I go to the club?  BE Uniforms may / may not post me my order by them but I would like to get some spares and other items if you have such as tops etc...

On 25/10/2022 at 12:30, Omnishambles said:

I see Jamie Doc's signed for EK. Good move for him, not sure it's such a good one for us.

Don't know much about the guy but seems to have been a good goal scorer for tranent. Look forward to seeing him in an EK shirt 

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/10/2022 at 13:04, beachboy said:

We have beanie hats and a few hoodies at the club, if your at the game on the 5th November I can sort you out then?

I will pop in the club today before the game as I need to buy them.  BE Uniforms make excuses not manufacturing them while saying no materials available, so I cancelled orders with BE Uniforms.