Inverness v QP

13 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Clash casuals teaming up with the Irn Bru Firm to boost our support. Expect carnage.

Section94 will leather them just outside of Lorimers*.

*I'm not in any way being serious.

Edited by RiG

9 hours ago, Kenzie said:

Zero were sold last night when I checked, and now apparently 237 away tickets have been sold in 24 hours...🙄

Wondered if it was maybe the reduced tickets and the limitation of the booking system. I expect the rest of the south stand to be empty. I suppose it’s possible; first game, day-out, stadium ticked etc but I was really surprised to see a dozen or so seats left when I booked. Or maybe it’s Elgin fans looking for a black and white team to pump ICT. 

1 hour ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Seem like nice church-going people…maybe not the guy in the grey hoodie. 😡

image.thumb.jpeg.818b19899dc03258f8e6923cde7f73df.jpeg

That's the majority of our first team two years ago.

That's Barry Wilson with the yellow hoodie teaching them hand-eye coordination.

Me no thinks our recruitment has went exactly to plan this summer. The squad is light and if boys do come in it's harder to get them integrated and match fit in our system at this stage.

Interesting to see how we compete but my expectations are quite low after the Dundee and Hamilton fixtures. Expectations can shift as we progress though; especially if we sign a few more (looking unlikely).

All the punters on Twatter say Partick, ICT and Dundee are favourites... but I don't know. 

It'll be a special day for QP fans however starting our journey at Championship level. QP win 5-0.

Edited by QPSpider1867

5 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Clach casuals teaming up with the Irn Bru Firm to boost our support. Expect carnage.

They're all just wanting a selfie with the QP fan who invaded the stage at the Woodzstock festival on the Black Isle last month.  The Complete Stone Roses will never get over it. 

18 hours ago, bridgeofweirdo said:

Caley website will let me buy a home ticket ok but not in the away section - anyone else with this issue ?

Mate, you're fuckin plug ugly, if your own fans don't want you then we don't want you in the home end scaring the women and kids.

Every day's a school day at the moment. If we can sort out the set pieces catastrophies, we'll do ok.  Even against Dundee, with McGowan and McGinn giving us a shagging in the first half, it was the set piece defending that did for us rather than anything else. 

Score draw - 1-1, of course.

Great idea to snip a couple of quid off the price to encourage you to buy before the day, but to have tickets on sale at the ground too.

I see that Thistle fans are having to jump through hoops to get tickets for their game at Dundee. The arrangements seem to be designed to deter them from going.

1 minute ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Great idea to snip a couple of quid off the price to encourage you to buy before the day, but to have tickets on sale at the ground too.

I see that Thistle fans are having to jump through hoops to get tickets for their game at Dundee. The arrangements seem to be designed to deter them from going.

aye  & Dundee are charging £24

outrageous

On 28/07/2022 at 09:48, QPSpider1867 said:

Me no thinks our recruitment has went exactly to plan this summer. The squad is light and if boys do come in it's harder to get them integrated and match fit in our system at this stage.

In every post match interview Coyle has mentioned bringing in 4 or 5 players. We’ve only brought in McPake, who I think/hope will prove a good signing. Supposedly (ITK) we should have a signing on Monday. But I still think we’re a centre half, striker, defensive midfielder and a first choice right back (Jason Naismith has been used very sparingly so far and might be seen as more of a centre half) away from doing anything special this season. 

On 28/07/2022 at 09:48, QPSpider1867 said:

Interesting to see how we compete but my expectations are quite low after the Dundee and Hamilton fixtures. Expectations can shift as we progress though; especially if we sign a few more (looking unlikely).

All the punters on Twatter say Partick, ICT and Dundee are favourites... but I don't know. 

It'll be a special day for QP fans however starting our journey at Championship level. QP win 5-0.

Fukthum, they know fukall - last season they were touting Dunfermline.

'Mon the Spiders, shaft these sneaky play acting cheating hoors..