Inverness v QP

8 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Is this pay at the gate?

You can’t get a ticket at the actual turnstile but the ticket office windows in the main stand will be open so you can just turn up and get one there.

Edited by PB1994

25 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

When I bought mine this morning 90% of those seats were available. It does seem a bit strange.

We are a big club now & Inverness on a Saturday is more attractive and possibly easier to get to than Larbert on a Friday night. I have managed to persuade my son to attend his 3rd QP game.

I have to say I was disappointed in the lack of ambition in this...

Surely if the bus is full on Wednesday night, you should at the very least be starting a waiting list to see if it's worth running a second bus?

22 minutes ago, Arachnophile said:

We are a big club now & Inverness on a Saturday is more attractive and possibly easier to get to than Larbert on a Friday night. I have managed to persuade my son to attend his 3rd QP game.

I have to say I was disappointed in the lack of ambition in this...

Surely if the bus is full on Wednesday night, you should at the very least be starting a waiting list to see if it's worth running a second bus?

One 34 seater bus was all the company (Parks) have available for this weekend.

2 hours ago, an86 said:

Hardly any left in H now. Surely we’ve not sold all those? 

Zero were sold last night when I checked, and now apparently 237 away tickets have been sold in 24 hours...🙄

12 hours ago, Kenzie said:

Zero were sold last night when I checked, and now apparently 237 away tickets have been sold in 24 hours...🙄

Clach casuals teaming up with the Irn Bru Firm to boost our support. Expect carnage.

Edited by Hampden Diehard
Clash casuals should have been Clach casuals.