Dundee FC Vs Patrick Thistle - Opening Day - 30/07/22

9 minutes ago, OnlyteaminGlasgow said:

Ahhh the seethe at how bad your team was, it is fine we all understand it. Go sleep off those shandies and it will all be better in the morning.

See when someone calls another out for talking rubbish, it doesn't mean they're raging m8.

The only evidence of 'seethe' is the fact that despite your win, the mods have had to get involved to tidy up Partick Thistle fans abusive slurs.

Edited by Ludo*1

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

See when someone calls another out for talking rubbish, it doesn't mean they're raging m8.

The only evidence of 'seethe' is the fact that despite your win, the mods have had to get involved to tidy up Partick Thistle fans abusive slurs.

Playing the Mods card Jesus Christ 😂.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Whit? I didn't know there was a 'card'.

Anyways, I'll leave it at that. Deary me.

Gonna have to quote Mulgrew here. Ludo says he’s not upset ..  “ Raging int he “ 😂

Edited by Thistle4eva

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Christ almighty you really are hurting badly! Time for bed wee man.

Wow some great reading on here. Ludo and Jonnydun the 2 biggest whoppers I have ever seen on P&B have successfully made a riddy of themselves all week with arrogance and shite patter. Taking their seethe and denial to all new levels today as well. Absolutely fucking glorious hahaha. If your nonsense makes you sleep at night keep it up lads thanks for the points and the laughs at your expense over the last few days. Look forward to our next encounter.

1 hour ago, Thistle4eva said:

Could someone look up the odds for Thistle to go unbeaten against Dundee this season please. 

Thank you. 😂

Thank you for guaranteeing we will now lose the other three 😒

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Only people talking rubbish has been you and Johnny Dung!! At least most of the other Dungdee supporters that were predicting a thrashing and their team going undefeated for the whole season have had the sense to keep their traps shut after that thrashing!!

Edited by Sting777

6 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

YPPI2Q6DAz4CohnPDD.gif

45 minutes ago, Caballero said:

Day 1 

a few over zealous Thistle fans getting carried away.

Hope you enjoyed yer day in a fabulous, sunny city.

let’s see what happens next May 😁.

We did enjoy our day in a fabulous sunny city - watched it on the telly.

I didn't watch (I was working) but I'm delighted to hear Fitzy played well. I had the fear when he moved to Norwich and disappeared into their u23's and then moved to QOS that he'd surrendered all potential and was just another Jake Hastie. With Tiff fully fit we'll be some team.