Dundee FC Vs Patrick Thistle - Opening Day - 30/07/22

Not fishing here but if you think Thistle played well today then you must be pretty poor on a regular basis. I know what cost Dundee today and it was complete defensive errors. We looked pretty bad on set plays today, but still managed 2 goals from them. I have absolutely no doubt after today's game, Dundee will finish well above Thistle.

Just now, johnnydun said:

Not fishing here but if you think Thistle played well today then you must be pretty poor on a regular basis. I know what cost Dundee today and it was complete defensive errors. We looked pretty bad on set plays today, but still managed 2 goals from them. I have absolutely no doubt after today's game, Dundee will finish well above Thistle.

Desperatley clinging on by their fingernails at the end, sphincters twitching in the away end. IMO.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Desperatley clinging on by their fingernails at the end, sphincters twitching in the away end. IMO.

This is almost certainly true, Biggy, mate.

Not sure - if I were a Dee - I'd take much comfort from it.

1 minute ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Who would have thought it woulda been these two trying to convince themselves, and others, that getting beat at home aff Partick is evidence of how Dundee are the better team?

Morten.

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Your taking the piss aren’t you ? 

We were no where near at our best today an attacking mid at right back and an attacking full back at centre half. Tiffoney still not fit, lacking one of our other centre half’s to defend against set pieces.

Dundee are poor and only got back in the game because they went completely Gung ho and we lacked defensive cover to see out the game.

Having said that we have a decent record against the smaller Dundee team, not so much against that big United mob.

Dundee will finish mid table imo.

4 minutes ago, CammyDick said:

Hahahahhahaha…these c***s will literally never learn. Thick Derry bigots. 

Don't know how you came to the 'bigot' conclusion you utter melt. Still not brave enough to say who you support then?

14 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

😝😝😝😝 You need to lie down Johnny Dung. You are having a mare here!!

Edited by Sting777

21 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Tom Hardy Bait GIF