Dundee FC Vs Patrick Thistle - Opening Day - 30/07/22

13 minutes ago, K.T said:

Our fans are definitely the 12th man for the opposition. Some of the shouts from the Bobby Cox were a disgrace, especially some fat p***k abusing Williamson when he was subbed and walking behind the goal. Boy looked broken, staring right into the stand at him. Lots of homophobic shouts from that p***k as well. He left early, hope he doesn’t come back.

That the guy right at the back of the stand? Got himself into a fair few arguments with fellow fans last season. Absolute roaster of a man.

Just now, Pat Boon said:

Not even funny.

Whilst this is excellent patter, aye?

5 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Totally agree, uncalled for. Just don’t ban him by email!!

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Whilst this is excellent patter, aye?

What you on about Cluedo or should that be Clueless. I said the guy should be banned. You are taking today well I see!!

Edited by Sting777

Just now, Sting777 said:

What you on about Cluedo or should that be Clueless. I said the guy should be banned. You are taking today well I see!!

Oh dear.

The past 3 seasons we've been saying that our defence is a major issue - yet we sign a fucking haddie who is even worse.

That squad needs major additions or we will be looking at a long hard season.

That wasn't a great Thistle team today but we made them look like worldbeaters.

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

That the guy right at the back of the stand? Got himself into a fair few arguments with fellow fans last season. Absolute roaster of a man.

He was directly behind the goal probably Row N or O if I had to guess. Absolute roaster. Don’t know why people like that bother turning up if they’re just going to abuse the players from the first whistle. The shouts at Williamson were totally out of order.

Is there a head of stewarding/security at Dens? 

The idiot needs somebody to record him being an idiot, and the footage sent to the club to deal with. They can't turn a blind eye to it if there's a likelihood of it ending up on social media once they've been informed.

25 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The past 3 seasons we've been saying that our defence is a major issue - yet we sign a fucking haddie who is even worse.

That squad needs major additions or we will be looking at a long hard season.

That wasn't a great Thistle team today but we made them look like worldbeaters.

We started with 2 players out of position Today, you guys are probably lucky we weren’t at full strength to be honest.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Aye.  Sorry about that.  How was Cole McKinnon today?

Locks a class act Kinky. Arguably best player on the pitch.

1 hour ago, K.T said:

Our fans are definitely the 12th man for the opposition. Some of the shouts from the Bobby Cox were a disgrace, especially some fat p***k abusing Williamson when he was subbed and walking behind the goal. Boy looked broken, staring right into the stand at him. Lots of homophobic shouts from that p***k as well. He left early, hope he doesn’t come back.

In the Derry when the third went in, there was a mass exodus, what the f**k is it with people? was still about 35mins to play.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

For me, that was Harry Milne. 

Very good. Once he gets his fitness 100% he will be some player m9.

Tired a bit today and gave away a few fouls late on.