Dundee FC Vs Patrick Thistle - Opening Day - 30/07/22

On 28/07/2022 at 14:42, Liam899 said:

Should be a good match! Are Thistle likely to try to take the game to us or sit and play the counter? What can we expect? Haven’t seen Thistle for a few years but would imagine McCall has you playing on the front foot?

I think Thistle will try to keep the ball without going gung-ho. 

Counter attacking wouldn't be the best idea, defensively is where we'll be at our weakest tomorrow, given that we have two out and Brownlie not yet match fit.

Really don't know what to expect and it could easily go either way. I know for sure though that Thistle fans believe this is the best squad we've had for a few years. Whether this game has come too early for us or not remains to be seen.

My worry for tomorrow is despite what Scally said in the interview, we'll start too negative and go a couple of goals down before changing it. Also slightly concerned the interviewer mentioned a number of injured players but not by name. 

Hopefully more like opening day of 2006, went up with a Dundee supporting mate, neither of us contemplating any other result than a home win and we ground out a 1-0. 

image.gif.5d0f8aa6f095e77fa32a997c35bb43d0.gif

gm

Tiffoney back in the squad.

Enjoy your pumping* and the Partick Pound Dundee.

Thank you.

*no way will these words come back to bite me on the bum...

8 minutes ago, Virtual Insanity said:

You mangy c***s not streaming this for the massive international audience? 

Have you tried sending the club an e-mail? 

image.gif.a4b1afb1a7c2a9d7185867a73492a55e.gif

46 minutes ago, Virtual Insanity said:

You mangy c***s not streaming this for the massive international audience? 

You have to register for Dee TV - no one off match purchases as game blocking has returned to the UK and Ireland for 3pm matches on a Saturday.

deetv linky

7 minutes ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Cheers, that link specifically says no video coverage of matches though. 

I saw this inthe T&Cs - 

The use of a virtual private network (VPN) to change your IP location in order to allow live streaming in the UK & Ireland is strictly prohibited.  Stream Digital Ltd have systems in place to monitor such activity and any person found using these services will have their account blocked immediately. 

I assume there will be matches shown for overseas users. Audio only for UK and Irish based subscribers. I assume the no PPV relates to the subscription based nature of payment?

Can any overseas Dees confirm?

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, jagfox said:

I saw this inthe T&Cs - 

I assume there will be matches shown for overseas users. Audio only for UK and Irish based subscribers. I assume the no PPV relates to the subscription based nature of payment?

Can any overseas Dees confirm?

Thank you.

Got the international one working now. £12/month for coverage of the mighty Dees, very reasonable. 

8 minutes ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Got the international one working now. £12/month for coverage of the mighty Dees, very reasonable. 

I hope you enjoy your holiday/ sabbatical and are back at Firhill soon mate.

Thank you.

Kathryn Hahn WandaVision Agatha Harkness Forehead Nose Hair Cheek Lip Chin Mouth Neck Eyelash Happy