Dundee FC Vs Patrick Thistle - Opening Day - 30/07/22

Should be a good match! Are Thistle likely to try to take the game to us or sit and play the counter? What can we expect? Haven’t seen Thistle for a few years but would imagine McCall has you playing on the front foot?

Not quite sure yet in all honesty. I know I was ridiculed before for saying it hahah but that’s why I struggle to see us getting one over use. McCall doesn’t know his best team yet and it’s hard to see if we have a clear style of play yet and what it is. I think it will be an open game though and there will certainly be goals I imagine. Tiff will still be missing or on the bench at best and graham will start up front so not sure we necessarily have the pace to play any quick counter attacking football.

27 minutes ago, Liam899 said:

Should be a good match! Are Thistle likely to try to take the game to us or sit and play the counter? What can we expect? Haven’t seen Thistle for a few years but would imagine McCall has you playing on the front foot?

I haven't seen them in a few seasons. One thing is for certain, though, that McCall is still a wee fat b*****d.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

266e682a053e5f71ef3e4045e4fe6787.jpg

Edit:

Forgot that's who @Ad Lib was. Forever has my respect for laughing as the current incumbent candidate gave their losing speech. Top moment for P&B that.

Edited by Ludo*1

1 hour ago, Doolan9 said:

Judging by how often you try to call other people specky, I think it’s fair to assume you are infact the speckiest person on this thread.

Outing yourself there.

3 hours ago, rambling syd rumpo said:

The last two seasons we have been promoted we have shipped an average of 5 (FIVE) goals on the opening day. So a 5-0 scudding from the Jags will actually count as a good omen. We will be bang on course.

Let's just all agree to this and we can move on. 

1 hour ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Off to the Dam for the weekend. Get these weegies pumped please Dundee.

Thank you. 

^^^ shitting it!

49 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I understand Piper Dam is quite nice, never been myself.

I'm calling Diddy team BINGO on the thread! Ayr, ICT, Killie and now a Tadgerine. 

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

That's a song only specky, dweeby, p***ks would sing.

I resent the suggestion that it's a song.

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

266e682a053e5f71ef3e4045e4fe6787.jpg

"No pay at the gate you say? Ooft that's a stoater"

12 hours ago, Liam899 said:

If we don’t attack from the off and Dundee get hold of the game, assuming they have the players to do so then we will self destruct in my opinion. I can’t see us playing any other way apart from go fur it !