Dundee FC Vs Patrick Thistle - Opening Day - 30/07/22

My god Dundee are are the most unlikeable club in Scottish football over the last few years out with the old firm aren’t they. A crazy sense of entitlement for a team who have achieved very little more than any other in this league, it really is laughable. Sadly I think thistle will lose on Saturday due to not knowing our best team yet but my god I would love nothing more than to pump you lot. A long season ahead and there will be plenty of time for revenge if not.
What a melt.

26 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Sadly your weirdo Derek Adams/Malky Mackay hybrid of a manager will be made a mockery of by this division. The same can't be said for Billy "The Professional" Dodds.

Billy likes fitbaw thread for this pish.

Thank you.

How are Dundee looking I don’t remember seeing them making much of a big signing ?

When it comes to us we will definitely be scoring goals this season but I’m still a bit sceptical about how our 2 central defenders will do without a Ball winner in front of them.. Our full backs will be absolutely vital to us attacking with Milne looking like he could be an absolute Gem ! 

I’m going to try and positive and say we will steal a 3-2 win with Jakubiak showing us he can actually hit the net but with Danny Mullen coming on as a sub at 2-2 and really pissing the Dens faithful off with a 89th minute winner. 

• Ludo*1 changed the title to Dundee FC Vs Patrick Thistle - Opening Day - 30/07/22
1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Folk moaning about the price when we are only £2 more than Morten.

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

Morten charge?

Yes, to get out.

Thank you.

Sadly I cannot see Mr Malkmus keeping his end of the bet and paying up when he - inevitably - loses. He'll just go into hiding up in teuchterville. It's almost impossible to find those little ratas when they are required.

Just ask the Caley.

14 hours ago, Thistle4eva said:

How are Dundee looking I don’t remember seeing them making much of a big signing ?

Dundee are going with the same squad they had for the second half of last season plus the youngsters (and Jakubiak) who were on loan. Tyler French, a 23 year old central defender, is the only signing (so far). He came from Wrexham and as a kid played for Bowyer at Bradford City. And there's also Ben Williamson on loan from Rangers.

In the first league cup game, against Hamilton, all 20 players listed were on the books last season. 10 came up through the academy, 5 starting and 5 on the bench.

Edited by rambling syd rumpo

1 minute ago, rambling syd rumpo said:

Dundee are going with the same squad they had for the second half of last season plus the youngsters (and Jakubiak) who were on loan. Tyler French, a 23 year old central defender, is the only signing (so far). He came from Wrexham and as a kid played for Bowyer at Bradford City.

In the first league cup game, against Hamilton, all 20 players listed were on the books last season. 10 came up through the academy, 5 starting and 5 on the bench.

Plus the boy from Sevco.

Thank you.