Dundee FC Vs Patrick Thistle - Opening Day - 30/07/22

We are the club that cares and will accommodate the lesser teams as best we can. Thank you for the money, it will be handy for purchasing various things like trophy polish and an open top bus at the end of the season. 

8 minutes ago, Doolan9 said:

You can talk fella, it’s your comments all over this thread that have had me laughing all day. Only hysterics I’ve been in. Also good to see your club shat it and have opened that gates after all your gate and ticket patter on here hahah.

3 minutes ago, Doolan9 said:

I would hardly say rattled just stating my opinion. Which is that I hate Dundee lol. It’s not so much your fans as well it’s the diddys that run your club I don’t like.

Fucking state of this.

2 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

What's the League One forum like Partick fans?

Was that the time we put them down there?

love & hip hop laughing GIF by VH1

1 hour ago, Doolan9 said:

Sadly I think thistle will lose on Saturday 

Happy Nic Cage GIF by IFC

Glorious. Throwing the towel in before the bus leaves. Braw.

36 minutes ago, John MacLean said:

To be fair I'm not convinced that they are even the most unlikeable club on Tannadice/Sandeman Street. 

^^^ Jim and Tommy's big brother.

Fair play to Dundee for taking the moral high ground here. Thistle could take a leaf out of their book.

Away Supporters 

Ticket sales for Kilmarnock will be handled directly by Kilmarnock. An allocation of tickets for the Colin Weir stand have been sent to Kilmarnock to sell.

There will be no cash gates available on matchday for away supporters.

Fair play to Dundee for taking the moral high ground here. Thistle could take a leaf out of their book.

No idea what the reasoning was here, but the norm for us is to sell away tickets online via our own website, right up to kick off. (No cash gate).

Was the game this referred to one where the away end was expected to sell out, or close to it?

2 hours ago, Doolan9 said:

My god Dundee are are the most unlikeable club in Scottish football over the last few years out with the old firm aren’t they. A crazy sense of entitlement for a team who have achieved very little more than any other in this league, it really is laughable. Sadly I think thistle will lose on Saturday due to not knowing our best team yet but my god I would love nothing more than to pump you lot. A long season ahead and there will be plenty of time for revenge if not.

^^^^^
At least we know what Kevin Keegan is doing in retirement.

32 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Partick Thistle fans are Island boys.

There, I've said it. We were all thinking it. Now it's out there.

You've taken that too far m9!

Spoiler

I had no idea of that reference and looked it up. Something I will never forget. I will try to forgive you in time!

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You heard.

Thank you. 

We were cruelly denied automatic promotion last season by the antics of noted worm Michael Gardyne. Thankfully we no longer have that problem and are moving into the new campaign as a confident fanbase with a club full of sound winners.