Dundee FC Vs Patrick Thistle - Opening Day - 30/07/22

6 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Honestly you try and make life easier for some people and this is the thanks you get.  

It's embarrassing from Partick Thistle tbh.

Not our fault we assumed they were boycotting.

1 minute ago, Pie Of The Month said:

There was 3 things people had issue with. £24 for a Championship game, not being able to buy online from Dundee and not being able to pay at the gate. A statement where your club admits they are too tinpot to upgrade their systems to a level that 5th tier sides can manage disputes none of that.

£24 is exactly the same as we were charging a couple of years ago.

No point spending money on new kit when we are away to move house, with 4 stands too, so not quite tinpot.

Going by the bedwetting I fully expect no Partick Thistle fans to be at Dens on Saturday as tickets are near impossible to purchase.

27 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Us getting the tickets on 5th July doesn’t actually change the fact that not having any PATG option is a nonsense 

31 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You're right. That was before I knew you had the tickets since 5th July.

Why would we put tickets on sale for an away game when we had 2 home games to sell tickets for before that ?

6 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

Why would we put tickets on sale for an away game when we had 2 home games to sell tickets for before that ?

It would seem a sensible thing to do at this time of year as it would allow fans the opportunity to buy their tickets for all three matches at the one time before leaving to holiday in their chateau. 

With the current stadium set up, it is not viable due to the infrastructure to implement entry via electronic tickets. The club has looked into options over the years but at this time it is not financially prudent to go down this route."

First time for everything. Dundee being financially prudent?

10 minutes ago, jaggyness said:

With the current stadium set up, it is not viable due to the infrastructure to implement entry via electronic tickets. The club has looked into options over the years but at this time it is not financially prudent to go down this route."

First time for everything. Dundee being financially prudent?

Dundee United are the financial basket case in the city now.

thank you.

44 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

You can put tickets up for sale for different games on your website simultaneously. Even Dundee can do that ffs. 

Hopefully this ticket 'fiasco' results in a minimal amount of Jags travelling through which further strengthens the case for us as favourites for this particular tie aswell as the league.

Cough up £24 or stay at home having a chug over your £20 note saved. Sure the savings will take you far in life and be well worth it.

Thank you.

30 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

You can put tickets up for sale for different games on your website simultaneously. Even Dundee can do that ffs. 

I've never seen away games up for sale on the Thistle website? Is this a regular thing on the Dundee website m9?

1 minute ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

You lads just keep focusing on some daft nonsense about tickets while the league favourites calmly prepare to take care of business 140 miles to the north 👍

Bit of a stretch to label Queens Park as 'League favourites'. We've already dispatched them with minimal fuss once this season.

3 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

You lads just keep focusing on some daft nonsense about tickets while the league favourites calmly prepare to take care of business 140 miles to the north 👍

I think Queen's Park look decent this season but I wouldn't go that far tbh, it's only Caley they're playing on Saturday.

Goddamnit @Boo Khaki 😆

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

My god Dundee are are the most unlikeable club in Scottish football over the last few years out with the old firm aren’t they. A crazy sense of entitlement for a team who have achieved very little more than any other in this league, it really is laughable. Sadly I think thistle will lose on Saturday due to not knowing our best team yet but my god I would love nothing more than to pump you lot. A long season ahead and there will be plenty of time for revenge if not.

15 minutes ago, Doolan9 said:

My god Dundee are are the most unlikeable club in Scottish football over the last few years out with the old firm aren’t they. A crazy sense of entitlement for a team who have achieved very little more than any other in this league, it really is laughable. Sadly I think thistle will lose on Saturday due to not knowing our best team yet but my god I would love nothing more than to pump you lot. A long season ahead and there will be plenty of time for revenge if not.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

19 minutes ago, Doolan9 said:

Ooft.

23 minutes ago, Doolan9 said:

Never forget mate.

Thank you.