Dundee FC Vs Patrick Thistle - Opening Day - 30/07/22

6 minutes ago, Lord Rosebury said:

You’d think clubs would be making it easier for supporters to attend games. Not providing  a hassle free cash or online option to buy tickets in 22 is very odd. 
Have Dundee given a reason?

Better email the club and ask, imo.

4 minutes ago, Lord Rosebury said:

You’d think clubs would be making it easier for supporters to attend games. Not providing  a hassle free cash or online option to buy tickets in 22 is very odd. 

Our ticketing system has been a shambles for years. Our SLO has a weekly meeting with Nelms and said he'll raise it due to the latest shambles vs Forfar. Doubt much will come of it.

The official line has been that they're not putting a penny into the ticketing system until the new stadium. It's a nonsensical approach but they've been adamant about it. They also blame our Wi-Fi on the regular too.

59 minutes ago, Lord Rosebury said:

Check your spam folder 🤪😂

1 hour ago, Lord Rosebury said:

Yeah, the official statement starts..

"In order to wind up the diddy clubs..."

It’s absolute amateur hour for a second tier Scottish football club not to offer an option to away fans to pay on the day.

It’s sheer tinpot when there is absolutely zero prospect of demand for tickets outstripping supply.

I hope Thistle charge Dundee commission for facilitating the sale and distribution of tickets.

2 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

If you can’t even sell pieces of paper with misspelled words on them, you should be paying someone else to do it for you.

:lol:

15 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

If you can’t even sell pieces of paper with misspelled words on them, you should be paying someone else to do it for you.

A collectors item, imo. And rare. Not many people managing to get their hands on them I hear.

28 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

It’s absolute amateur hour for a second tier Scottish football club not to offer an option to away fans to pay on the day.

It’s sheer tinpot when there is absolutely zero prospect of demand for tickets outstripping supply.

I hope Thistle charge Dundee commission for facilitating the sale and distribution of tickets.

7FC478A2-B7BE-4586-8535-77719D5BD173.gif.9ef70c025602f9fb29acbcb9c5cdf8d1.gif.af5247f0fee3c40f24ae576c13588ac8.gif

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Actually surprised at that. We've not operated a cash turnstile for the home crowd as I say in about a decade to the point it's made the media quite a few times with nothing being done about it.

Latest example of that was just last week:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/3525109/dundee-fans-ticket-queues-forfar/

Thats definitely not true. I’ve paid into the main stand in the last couple of years. I think it might be true for the other stands. The ticketing situation at Dens is a shambles. Not many other businesses are prepared to turn away paying customers. 
I went to the Blackburn game, drove from Glasgow, got into shop 5 mins before kick off and they shut the queue behind me. Thats poor customer experience - it actually put me off going against Forfar because I knew I’d get to the ground bang on 3 and wasn’t sure they’d still sell me a ticket.