🦄 Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇮🇪 Ireland 🍀 - 24th September

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I think we stole that one but Ireland were holding on a bit before the winner.

Chuffed to have seen that one out.

Didn't steal it in my opinion but first half performance left a lot to be desired. Seem to be very sluggish and slow in reacting to teams that don't let us play out from the back. All in all, a deserved win but if Ireland, who were a bunch of fermers, got an equaliser it wouldn't have been wholly unexpected. 

2 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Did well to turn that around considering we lost both our full backs, especially KT, who is our most influential player by far imo.

Get it up they hammer throwing cnts. Good on McGinn, McMuffin and Hendry for giving a bit back at the end.

I thought Hendry and McKenna were both stand outs with Christie not far behind. 

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Ha ha f**k off Martin ONeill.

He's an utterly ridiculous person. Constantly contrarian just for the sake of being a contrarian arse. 

Scotland win the 2nd half 2-0. 

'Martin.... Scotland the better team in the 2nd half?'

'No, I don't agree'

And then he spends 30 seconds praising an Irish side that kicked the scottish players more than the ball for 90 mins.

He's genuinely a bizarre individual.

Just now, KingRocketman II said:

I thought Hendry and McKenna were both stand outs with Christie not far behind. 

Christie divides opinion. A bit like McGinn, we need him on his a game, the creative sparks in the final third, if they try passes/shots that don't come off they look wasteful. 

I meant KT overall is our most influential player, maybe not so much tonight. 

Would gladly take a draw midweek. Will be interesting to see if Clarke makes any changes, McGregor looked burst near the end. 

2 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

He's an utterly ridiculous person. Constantly contrarian just for the sake of being a contrarian arse. 

Scotland win the 2nd half 2-0. 

'Martin.... Scotland the better team in the 2nd half?'

'No, I don't agree'

And then he spends 30 seconds praising an Irish side that kicked the scottish players more than the ball for 90 mins.

He's genuinely a bizarre individual.

MON is an agricultural dinosaur footballing wise. Don't even rate his opinion.