🦄 Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇮🇪 Ireland 🍀 - 24th September

2 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

I’d prefer it if it was 5pm. The Saturday night 7.45 games we’ve had previously have been a bit flat, probably because people hit it too hard pre-match. 5pm is ideal for a few beforehand and after.

Felt the atmosphere around Hampden pre-match for the play-off game was a bit flat. 

5 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Felt the atmosphere around Hampden pre-match for the play-off game was a bit flat. 

Everything about the game was all wrong - including the atmosphere.

Wednesday’s game was a little quiet for periods, but I suspect that was because it was quasi-competitive without a huge amount on it.

Everyone knows that more is on the line tonight (though a win or draw is effectively the same for the group) and a win v Ireland will no doubt be wanted more by everyone. Should be near a full house, with everyone up for it (including the Irish fans).

Edited by HuttonDressedAsLahm

3 minutes ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

Everything about the game was all wrong - including the atmosphere.

Wednesday’s game was a little quiet for periods, but I suspect that was because it was quasi-competitive without a huge amount on it.

Everyone knows that more is on the line tonight (though a win or draw is effectively the same for the group) and a win v Ireland will no doubt be wanted more by everyone. Should be near a full house, with everyone up for it (including the Irish fans).

Aye should be a great atmosphere tonight. Leaving soon myself so will have a few pints when I arrive into Glasgow. 

25 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

I’d prefer it if it was 5pm. The Saturday night 7.45 games we’ve had previously have been a bit flat, probably because people hit it too hard pre-match. 5pm is ideal for a few beforehand and after.

I'll take not getting Bovril down my back and started on by some fud that cant stand up without falling down a few rows of what is a very shallow stand....but I am an idealist, I accept that. 

Just had a look at their current squad and didn't realise quite how bad it is. 

Just about everyone apart from the young goalie, coleman and Duffy are playing in the championship. 

Scotland never make it easy and I'm sure it will be a tough game, but on paper we should really be winning this comfortably 

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Haha, f**k sake, I totally forgot that they have a channel on Amazon and so was just casting the player on my laptop to my Xbox on Wednesday night.

Will make sure I use the channel on Amazon tonight! Thanks for the reminder.

If you did not buy through Amazon Prime you cannot view through that platform. I need to watch through the browser on my TV or the player on my laptop as i bought direct from Premier Sport.

Edited by jagfox

1 hour ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

That was plan A except my missus is away this weekend with our eldest daughter and I've got the two youngest.  I don't think she'd be too happy if I left the youngest in the house in her own.  Political correctness gone mad. 

Coke and crisps and a warm jumper? 

27 minutes ago, Zazu said:

Just had a look at their current squad and didn't realise quite how bad it is. 

Just about everyone apart from the young goalie, coleman and Duffy are playing in the championship. 

Scotland never make it easy and I'm sure it will be a tough game, but on paper we should really be winning this comfortably 

that's what made the 3-0 pasting by them even worse

36 minutes ago, jagfox said:

If you did not buy through Amazon Prime you cannot view through that platform. I need to watch through the browser on my TV or the player on my laptop as i bought direct from Premier Sport.

Ah shit. Ah well, at least I can still watch it.