🦄 Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇮🇪 Ireland 🍀 - 24th September

14 hours ago, V.Aye.R said:

If I had a pound for every time I've seen someone misunderstand the TV rights I could buy them myself! 

I understand how TV rights work.  I also think that it’s a fucking nonsense that England games are free to watch and Scotland games aren’t.

Understanding how something works and agreeing with it are not necessarily the same.  I trust you understand that.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I understand how TV rights work.  I also think that it’s a fucking nonsense that England games are free to watch and Scotland games aren’t.

Understanding how something works and agreeing with it are not necessarily the same.  I trust you understand that.

Scotland are clearly box office. 

10 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

McTominay’s last minute goal v Israel was incredible tbh. One of the best moments supporting Scotland for ages.

I caught the second half after getting back from the Elgin v The Caley cup game, what a bounce in the pub when that went in. 

13 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

McTominay’s last minute goal v Israel was incredible tbh. One of the best moments supporting Scotland for ages.

I loved Maloney’s against Ireland as well to be honest. Not to mention I had a fiver on a Scorecast of Maloney and 1-0 Scotland so won me a few quid.

5 minutes ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

Promised my wee boy we'd sit and watch this tonight, stupidly assuming it was on ITV4 again. 

£15 to premier sports it is then 

It’ll be worth it when he becomes inspired to be a Scotland player and buys you a mansion with the wages from his Real Madrid  contract. 

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

Take him to the boozer and use the £15 on pints.

That was plan A except my missus is away this weekend with our eldest daughter and I've got the two youngest.  I don't think she'd be too happy if I left the youngest in the house on her own.  Political correctness gone mad. 

Edited by KnightswoodVanBear