🦄 Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇮🇪 Ireland 🍀 - 24th September

9 hours ago, welldaft said:

I have a spare ticket for the South Upper Stand - Section Q1. One of my friends has called off.

Just looking for face value - £25.  DM if interested 👍

4 hours ago, Exiled Brocher said:

I won’t make it to the Scotland game tomorrow - selling 2 tickets for the South stand lower, £50 for the pair. DM if interested

Threesome confirmed 

21 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:
9 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:
Is the match available anywhere other than Premier, I've got BT and Sky sports but I refuse to pay another sub to Premier.

Can you get RTE?

I've looked at a site called TV Macho which has a bunch of channels including RTE so it might work, what annoys me is that most of the English international games are on terrestrial but the SFA always sell our games to PPV, thats how much they care about the fans who can't always get tickets. 

8 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I've looked at a site called TV Macho which has a bunch of channels including RTE so it might work, what annoys me is that most of the English international games are on terrestrial but the SFA always sell our games to PPV, thats how much they care about the fans who can't always get tickets. 

The SFA don't sell anything, the rights are sold centrally by UEFA.

3 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

Why are the England games on cooncil telly then?

Genuine question.

Channel 4 bid the most for the rights to England games so they got them.

If Channel 4 had been interested in the Scotland rights enough to bid more than Premier Sports they'd also be on free to air TV.

On 21/09/2022 at 21:36, Todd_is_God said:

Going to be watching this in Prague. Any suggestions as to where to do so?

I was going to recommend a place called tipgames bar just off wenceles square as it was a football bar adorned with a variety of shirts and scarves across the walls and ceiling as well as a section b graffiti in the bogs but looking on Google it appears to be closed now. Your best bet would probably be one of the paddy themed bars. There's a number not far from wenceles square but I never went to one when I was there about 14yrs ago so don't know what they're like atmosphere or price wise.

Channel 4 bid the most for the rights to England games so they got them.
If Channel 4 had been interested in the Scotland rights enough to bid more than Premier Sports they'd also be on free to air TV.
Cheers for that.

My mistake was thinking your 'sold centrally' comment meant that all the games had been sold as an entire block to Premier Sports in the UK.

My bad.

England and Wales home games are on council telly. Not sure about North Ireland. Scotland are on a non-standard channel on Sky.  So not only do you have to pay a standard Sky subscription, you have to then pay for Premier Sports.

Or get a fire stick programmed for it.

England and Wales home games are on council telly. Not sure about North Ireland. Scotland are on a non-standard channel on Sky.  So not only do you have to pay a standard Sky subscription, you have to then pay for Premier Sports.
Or go to the pub.

9 hours ago, TheScarf said:

You don't have to pay for a Sky sub to get Premier Sports if you use the online player thingy.  

I can't remember how I set it up but my Premier Sports is linked to my amazon prime so I just view through the prime app on my tv. I think the coverage is quality - not just of the Scotland games but the Nations League as a tournament overall. I'd recommend it and it's only been £15 a month.

5 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

I can't remember how I set it up but my Premier Sports is linked to my amazon prime so I just view through the prime app on my tv. I think the coverage is quality - not just of the Scotland games but the Nations League as a tournament overall. I'd recommend it and it's only been £15 a month.

Haha, f**k sake, I totally forgot that they have a channel on Amazon and so was just casting the player on my laptop to my Xbox on Wednesday night.

Will make sure I use the channel on Amazon tonight! Thanks for the reminder.

10 hours ago, TheScarf said:

You can just buy it directly from their website. I paid £70 for the year. back in June.

I can then cast it to the TV if I want.

Scotland games, plus European matches, plus Scottish Cup. All in all, it made sense for less than £6 a month.