🦄 Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇮🇪 Ireland 🍀 - 24th September

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Is the south Ireland chat still a thing after that  vote in 2014? A bit of a riddy if it still is.

Yes it is still a thing. And no, there's no riddy. The vote was a riddy enough. I hope we get your lads absolutely pumped. I fear, however, that the old free state will find a way to make us look like a bunch of jobbers once more.

• Scary Bear changed the title to 🦄 Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇮🇪 Ireland 🍀 - 24th September
17 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

If anyone knows of a ticket available then let me know!

Turns out my mates decided they want to go. 4 tickets, 5 bodies so don't want anyone missing out! 

I was just coming on to try to get rid of one in the North Stand. Think face value is £25?

I’ll be looking for a boozer with a decent mix of fans, does anyone know of any in the southside where you’d expect a mix of both Scotland and Ireland fans? Church on the Hill? The Granary?

13 hours ago, smpar said:

I’ll be looking for a boozer with a decent mix of fans, does anyone know of any in the southside where you’d expect a mix of both Scotland and Ireland fans? Church on the Hill? The Granary?

Anywhere in Victoria Road/Pollokshaws Road. Save yourself some time, and an extra pint, by jumping on the train at QP to Mount Florida.