BBC's Grovelling Apology

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

An absolutely epic meltdown just because there's no way to pretend to be a 'decent' Rangers fan. 😀

pal the only "meltdown" im having is my ice cream melting down into my hand while I lay on the beach & laugh while thinking about the trolls

4 minutes ago, G51 said:

pal the only "meltdown" im having is my ice cream melting down into my hand while I lay on the beach & laugh while thinking about the trolls

Enjoy your Jelly and Ice cream mate.  Ignore the trolls :)

On 20/07/2022 at 11:18, Ludo*1 said:
Embarrassing from BBC. 

Nice of you to highlight this, @Ludo*1mate.

We P&B Regulars have taken issue with the BBC over many years.  The Sport Sound Watch and the Tam English threads - with 10s of thousands of posts and multi-million views - are testament to this.

Our complaint?  That the BBC are often imbalanced and frequently inaccurate in their reporting.  Our gripe, too, is that the BBC often do not meet its 'editorial standards'.

It's a massive win for the whole of the footballing-supporting public that the BBC have acknowledged this and used that exact wording in their missive - albeit to one club.

I just read your opening post and the last page of the thread but if the pages in between don't say, "Well done, BBC for your apology.  Let's hope it's the first of many" then I really don't know P&B.

10 minutes ago, G51 said:

Always a few embarassing drunks down at Porty on a nice evening..........

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

We P&B Regulars have taken issue with the BBC over many years.  The Sport Sound Watch and the Tam English threads - with 10s of thousands of posts and multi-million views - are testament to this.

Our complaint?  That the BBC are often imbalanced and frequently inaccurate in their reporting.  Our gripe, too, is that the BBC often do not meet its 'editorial standards'.

It's a massive win for the whole of the footballing-supporting public that the BBC have acknowledged this and used that exact wording in their missive - albeit to one club.

I just read your opening post and the last page of the thread but if the pages in between don't say, "Well done, BBC for your apology.  Let's hope it's the first of many" then I really don't know P&B.

State of that.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Always a few embarassing drunks down at Porty on a nice evening..........

I’m amazed how many people have clearly never heard of dril tbh. Then I remember everyone on here is about 50 years old

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Highlighting your complaint over imbalanced reporting regarding sectarian behaviour at Ibrox whilst displaying a 1690 avatar is peak irony 

29 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I am helluva disappointed that we've not had any 'mask slipped' comments.  Are we past that now?

Start another bantertastic thread about "grey and green yins" and find out.

14 minutes ago, G51 said:

I’m amazed how many people have clearly never heard of dril tbh. Then I remember everyone on here is about 50 years old

Sorry, I had to pop off and do my Wordle, thats what us oldies do

Wordle 398 2/6

🟨⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

32 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

State of that.

22 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Highlighting your complaint over imbalanced reporting regarding sectarian behaviour at Ibrox whilst displaying a 1690 avatar is peak irony 

21 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Start another bantertastic thread about "grey and green yins" and find out.

The BBC acknowledging its calumny is a win all round for we P&B posters.

'More of the same, please' is the only sane response.

1 hour ago, The Other Foot said:

If we all boycott the BBC, that’ll learn em. The only people still watching will be Rangers fans. It’ll just be Love Island and darts from here-on in.

That Hungry for it show's about the only decent thing on the bbc right now.  Ill watch the commie games on the firestick and keep to Talksport and Clyde for Radio.