BBC's Grovelling Apology

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

For me the fact that the club went into liquidation and subsequently disappeared forever was punishment enough.

This is it for me tbh. I don’t there is really a massive appetite to go after a defunct club’s titles due to financial irregularities etc , would be entirely different if they survived however.

12 minutes ago, gannonball said:

This is it for me tbh. I don’t there is really a massive appetite to go after a defunct club’s titles due to financial irregularities etc , would be entirely different if they survived however.

You see, I don't think this sentiment is really sincere either.

I think the need to say they died and the current club is unrelated, is as dogmatic as the insistence that nothing changed in 2012 and that the titles were fairly won.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You see, I don't think this sentiment is really sincere either.

I think the need to say they died and the current club is unrelated, is as dogmatic as the insistence that nothing changed in 2012 and that the titles were fairly won.

I don’t think the titles were won fairly but stripping titles from them would just be the same as stripping “sirs” from people after they’ve died and negative stories have came out. It doesn’t really matter now. 

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

I don’t think the titles were won fairly but stripping titles from them would just be the same as stripping “sirs” from people after they’ve died and negative stories have came out. It doesn’t really matter now. 

Pretty sure if some guy rocked up cigar in mouth claiming to be Saville people wouldn't start addressing him as Sir Jimmy :lol: 

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

Bold to assume these posts are from someone old enough to be considered a man.

The fact he thinks the 80's are outwith living memory for most posters on here suggests the only league title he could vividly remember is the mythical "55"

But he's obviously trying to come across a little more edgy so he can drop the title of boring as f**k xG guy prattling on about elite output metrics.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

@G51 believes he’s swording the diddies one by one, who are all of you to take that away from him? 

Let the man enjoy himself. 

I have schlonged every person I’ve engaged with on this site this week.