BBC's Grovelling Apology

26 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Sevco's "European campaign" should've end in July or early August when Sevco were pumped by Malmo but were instead parachuted (as always) into the Consolation Cup where Sevco's "European campaigns", under normal circumstances, would've been ended by Dortmund but due to a lucky break with Covid leaving  the Westfalenstadion practically empty whilst Snake Mountain was rammed with the same mutants that sat back and watched the old team die in 2012.

I thoroughly enjoyed the tears after the penalty shoot-out defeat though.

Nah, I'm not having that, i hate Rangers as much as the next guy but they were fantastic in Europe last season.  Dortmund's literally only goal threat (Haaland) being injured for the 2 games against them doesn't change that.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Nah, I'm not having that, i hate Rangers as much as the next guy but they were fantastic in Europe last season.  Dortmund's literally only goal threat (Haaland) being injured for the 2 games against them doesn't change that.

Rangers?

Aye, pumped out against Malmö, stumbled through against the Armenians, won 2/6 in the group stages, needed two goals chalked off to beat Red Star, needed extra time to beat Braga, and squeezed through against the Red Bull tossers, but aye "Rangers were fantastic".

Did you watch all Sevco's games in Europe? Is that how you know they were fantastic ye Quisling?

And you come on here sucking up to them to get some Sevco greenies...

On the one hand, they want to tell us all how they have one of the world's biggest supports, and then we're supposed to get down on our knees and praise them for beating Braga and a Red Bull team.

And if you just want to be 'fair-minded' then I wouldn't bother, when has Sevco, or Oldco for that matter, played fair? 

Edited by Bogbrush1903

1 hour ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Rangers?

Aye, pumped out against Malmö, stumbled through against the Armenians, won 2/6 in the group stages, needed two goals chalked off to beat Red Star, needed extra time to beat Braga, and squeezed through against the Red Bull tossers, but aye "Rangers were fantastic".

Did you watch all Sevco's games in Europe? Is that how you know they were fantastic ye Quisling?

On the one hand, they want to tell us all how they have one of the world's biggest supports, and then we're supposed to get down on our knees and praise them for beating Braga and a Red Bull team.

And if you just want to be 'fair-minded' then I wouldn't bother, when has Sevco, or Oldco for that matter, played fair? 

200.gif

2 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Rangers?

You're genuinely inadvertently hilarious.

2 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Rangers?

No Way Reaction GIF

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

Those bogbrush posts are what I love to see.

More please.

I'll even play the silly game that you lot play (and ICT, Killie and Hearts fans seemingly play too) and pretend that Oldco and Sevco are the same club and it still only adds up to one pishy European trophy.

Even your non-rivals Aberdeen have two.

So you can beat little Braga all you want and pretend it's a great achievement, even though you have about five times their resources, or a shitey franchise that nobody likes such as Red Bull Leipzig, but it still amounts to the same...One pishy European trophy between both your clubs...

You can only win trophies when the refs are either cheating or scared.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

2 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I'll even play the silly game that you lot play (and ICT, Killie and Hearts fans seemingly play too) and pretend that Oldco and Sevco are the same club and it still only adds up to one pishy European trophy.

Even your non-rivals Aberdeen have two.

So you can beat little Braga all you want and pretend it's a great achievement, even though you have about five times their resources, but it still amounts to the same...One pishy European trophy between both your clubs...

I'd hate to see the state that you'd be in if we'd won the final.

21 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'd hate to see the state that you'd be in if we'd won the final.

🤣...No chance of that, the final was never getting played at Snake Mountain!

Massacred in Malmö

Bore draw in Alashkert

Defeated in Prague

Draw against Brondby

Draw against an already qualified Lyon

Beaten in Belgrade

Beaten in Braga

Losers in Leipzig

Slaughtered in Seville 😊

The only win was in 75% empty Westfalenstadion due to Covid restrictions. And we know how much the Bully Boys excel in empty stadia.

"Fantastic" eh @TheScarf? Are you "having that"?

Edited by Bogbrush1903

Massacred in Malmö

Bore draw in Alashkert

Defeated in Prague

Draw against Brondby

Beaten in Belgrade

Beaten in Braga

Losers in Leipzig

Slaughtered in Seville 😊

The only win was in 75% empty Westfalenstadion due to Covid restrictions. And we know how much the Bully Boys excel in empty stadia.

lmao

Massacred in Malmö

Bore draw in Alashkert

Defeated in Prague

Draw against Brondby

Beaten in Belgrade

Beaten in Braga

Losers in Leipzig

Slaughtered in Seville 😊

Why are you so angry mate 🤣