Premier Elect: EOSL Premier Division 2022-23

1 hour ago, TheLad said:

Holy shi*, VOL are horrendous.

100% relegation.

I was surprised at how poor they were today, we won 6-0 at a canter and it really should have been more, their keeper done well and pulled off two or three point blank saves, and we had one cleared off the line and were guilty of missing several clear chances. If it was double figures nobody could have complained.

Think our keeper had one save to make.

Not sure if they were under strength from midweek or not, but it looks like a long season for them.

Broxburn Athletic 2-1 Penicuik Athletic
Crossgates Primrose 1-4 Linlithgow Rose
Dundonald Bluebell 3-0 Tynecastle
Hill of Beath Hawthorn 6-1 Blackburn United
Inverkeithing Hillfied Swifts 1-1 Lothian Thistle HV
Jeanfield Swfits 4-1 Haddington Athletic
Musselburgh Athletic 2-0 Sauchie Juniors
Vale of Leithen 1-3 Oakley United

image.png.9356e30f4f52e2c899014e024e92333c.png

Mark Stowe's goal return over the last couple of years must be silly. Has stood out noticeably whenever I've watched him at this level.

A brilliant player. He’s getting bigger and stronger physically as well. Honestly feel it is inevitable he will go up the leagues but delighted to watch him till that happens.

60 goals in 1 and a quarter seasons is crazy!

14 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

A brilliant player. He’s getting bigger and stronger physically as well. Honestly feel it is inevitable he will go up the leagues but delighted to watch him till that happens.

60 goals in 1 and a quarter seasons is crazy!

Is there a particular reason he hasn't already? Just enjoying his football at Rose? I assumed his numbers would've caught attention higher up the ranks even now.

Is there a particular reason he hasn't already? Just enjoying his football at Rose? I assumed his numbers would've caught attention higher up the ranks even now.

Not that I’ve heard but it can’t hurt he’s playing with a lot of his team mates for years between us and Camelon.

I’d think his price will be a reason and I’d imagine we can match most teams from League 2 down. Is he ready to step up to League 1 just yet? Maybe those clubs not quite sure yet but I think he will!

• 2 weeks later...