Redknapp Resigns

Andy Dufresne

Redkanpp is a bit of a disgrace really. Does this guy have no loyalty? Why would he want to return to his spiritual home - i.e. a club that fooked him over backwards. Then he goes and joins their main rivals after saying he left because he wanted a break. Dafty.

I can't quite decide who's the bigger bellend: Lowe or Redknapp.

Actually, I can. It's Lowe.

What a pair of tossers. A match made in heaven, that was. What a shame it's ended so soon :rolleyes:

My dad's just after telling me that Mandaric has sought permission from the Irish FA to talk to Lawrie Sanchez!

How sweet that would be for Redknapp :lol:

Harry Redknapp is an over rated twat with a over inflated sense of his own importance within the game, him and the upper class twit that is Ruper Lowe deserve each other, a guy at work is a season ticket holder who basically couldnt be arsed going to the game last Saturday because of the shenangins going on down there.

Milan Mandaric has done a great job at Portsmouth over the years financially, admittedly he does appear to meddle a bit too much with the managers business but he,s the top man within the club.

I hope in all honesty that Redknapp doesnt find another job after the way he left Portsmouth saying he wanted a break then turned up down the road in Southampton - w**ker :angry:

Luggy should have stayed at Plymouth as well instead of getting mixed up with that shower of twats :D

Nae Luck 'aary

(From the Beeb)

Pompey end interest in Redknapp

Portsmouth chairman Milan Mandaric has revealed Harry Redknapp is no longer in the running to become the new manager.

Former Pompey boss Redknapp quit as manager of arch-rivals Southampton on Saturday and was heavily tipped to take back his old job at Fratton Park.

But Saints have refused Portsmouth's offer of compensation for Redknapp and Mandaric is now set to look elsewhere.

Archived