Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

And he's the least bad one.

The more we I've listened to Tugenhadt the more I'm convinced that he's an extremely intense individual, slightly unhinged even, who is absolutely unsuited to high political office.  I very much see his candidacy as a 'Goddammit men, something must be done !!' quasi-military mission, and I'm wondering if he is the individual Cummings was referring to when he said one of them is even more insane than Truss.

23 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Sandal-wearers?

Are sandal wearers the scourge of this country right in the middle of summer time?

Now if Tugger had said knee length socks with sandals he could have had a bit of validity there.

When the history of the 2020’s is written the sandal wearers will be exposed as the most pernicious influence on our society.

Sandal-wearers?
Are sandal wearers the scourge of this country right in the middle of summer time?
Now if Tugger had said knee length socks with sandals he could have had a bit of validity there.
Presumably a sandal wearer is the opposite of a bootlicker, which coincidentally is where Tugendat's entire support is drawn from

Am I the only one on here following the debate on the motion of confidence in the govt?

Great, passionate speech a few minutes ago from Tommy Sheppard, without any sign of any notes to refer to.

Impressive.

5 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Am I the only one on here following the debate on the motion of confidence in the govt?

Great, passionate speech a few minutes ago from Tommy Sheppard, without any sign of any notes to refer to.

Impressive.

I took your tip and watched Starmer's effort on catch up.

It was, if you forgive the vernacular, "shooty in".

Johnson, rude to the end, baled before Blackford got to his feet.

20 minutes ago, sophia said:

I took your tip and watched Starmer's effort on catch up.

It was, if you forgive the vernacular, "shooty in".

Johnson, rude to the end, baled before Blackford got to his feet.

He bailed, just as Blackford got to his feet.

I'd call that the height of bad manners.

22 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Captain Tom out, I think most of his votes will go to the wee tax dodger.  Still no clear winner.

Obviously upset all the sandal wearing Tory MPs.  Bad move there.