Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
3 hours ago, Left Back said:
I’d be surprised if Scotland isn’t independent in my lifetime.  Since the end of the cold war countries are splitting apart into more localised entities.  Seems to be the way of the world.
What else is she going to do?  Stand outside Holyrood like stop Brexit guy?  No matter what happens (independence or not) you still have to get on with your life.

Absolutely, but on many a vox pop you hear people say they'd move to England blah blah. Least she was being pragmatic and non emotional

If a few individuals decided to up sticks and head south I don’t suppose anyone could care less.  Free country and all that.  Go wild if that’s what you want to do.

4 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

I did indeed, Lichty.

I'll let you read the post in question to see for yourself.

I  have read the post. I fail to see the specificality.

I assume that you are trolling, as usual?

Typical sad h*n behaviour.

Laughable that fans of The Rangers are preaching that anyone finding Jocks, Paddies or Taffs offensive are "snowflakes" when the mere whispers of the H word sends into a tailspin.
Chief among of course being The_Jake who was so triggered by "***" that was eventually banned for abusing the report function. Imagine being so emotionally ruined on here that you report "***" on at least 9 occasions within half an hour. Glorious stuff [emoji23]

Caught a bit more last night. 

It is all gravy for Labour, the Lib Dems and the SNP. Whoever wins, the lines of attack are already being drawn by the Tory rivals. Accusing each other of breaking promises, being inexperienced, lying and so on. Come the next election expect to see clips of these debates resurfacing. 

Tugenhadt - said "served" more times than a tennis commentator. 

Truss - Theresa May reborn. As wooden as my decking. 

Mordaunt - incoherent in all her answers. 

Badenoch - jeezo. The right wing nutter's nutter. 

Sunak - his record as chancellor will kill him and his chances. 

I usually like to follow political debate, but when it comes to these c***s I just can’t bring myself to watch it for fear of smashing f**k out of the TV.

I’ve experienced first hand living around these types of selfish arrogant arseholes. 

I used to think Thatcher and her policies were bad but these twats take it to a whole new level.

Welcome to a world run by a bunch of clowns dressed up in suits pretending they know how the world works.

8 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

And there we have it. We should all call the troll out when he tries to peddle his nonsense.

A typical Yoon liar.

Many thanks Lichty, but I don’t mind admitting when I make a mistake.

Being humble is a virtue, and I shan’t be responding meaningfully to your nasty insult.

Hope you’re well.

Edited by Duries Air Freshener

12 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

A lot of continental Europeans will just refer to the UK emoji636.png as England emoji636.png

Yup. It’s certainly the case in Finland as well. I have lots of relatives there, and despite making a point of correcting them on it every time to a level which is probably really irritating, they can’t help but refer to where I live as England.

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Like the word that rhymes with bun?

Absolutely.

Why on earth would I be annoyed at such a word?  I don’t have a near heart attack over ‘slurs’ or get all entitled when offended.

I’m not left wing FFS.  Sticks and stones.

Edited by Duries Air Freshener

Just now, Duries Air Freshener said:

Absolutely.

Why on earth would I be annoyed at such a word?  I don’t have a near heart attack over ‘slurs’ and get all entitled when offended.

I’m not left wing FFS.

I deleted th post, as you had addressed it earlier.