Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 minutes ago, sophia said:

Sunak looked really angry at Tom the tommy when he mentioned on his covid fine

Aye he knows this hurts his chances.  Amusing that he passed it off as a mistake. 'oops, I've somehow found myself at a party during lockdown.'

Mordaunt and Truss are exposed every time they open their mouths.  Tugenhadt is failing to appreciate his sincerity is coming across as patronising smugness.

Badenoch with little to lose is not risking losing that little - she is the one playing the political dead bat.  Sunak is trying just a bit too hard and is trying to deliver knockout blows to largely stumbling rivals.

I would describe myself as someone who is interested in politics. But listening to Rees Mogg the other day describing these leadership contestants as a fantastic pool of talent, I've had to come to the conclusion it's time I developed some new interests. 

What a bunch of fucking self serving wasters.

Has Scotland or northern Ireland even got a mention? I have absolutely no faith in any of this lot to solve the many problems of modern day Britain. 

Also, did anyone know Liz truss has a record of delivery? She never mentioned it ...

2 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Has Scotland or northern Ireland even got a mention? I have absolutely no faith in any of this lot to solve the many problems of modern day Britain. 

Also, did anyone know Liz truss has a record of delivery? She never mentioned it ...

Must have worked for Hermes to get herself through uni