Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The UK is a complete binfire and every candidate's main priority seems to be having a dig at trans people.

In fairness, that's not something that can be levelled at Shapps or Mordaunt. 

"We need to leave the jurisdiction of the ECHR to protect victims of human traffickers" is tremendous banter from the Tories.

Like Peter Sutcliffe claiming he murdered prostitutes to stop them being assaulted by johns.

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

"We need to leave the jurisdiction of the ECHR to protect victims of human traffickers" is tremendous banter from the Tories.

Like Peter Sutcliffe claiming he murdered prostitutes to stop them being assaulted by johns.

Nonsense.

We can leave the ECHR and have a British Bill of Rights.

Seems normal to me.

DPB pretending that he thinks that the "British Bill of Rights" will protect the victims of human traffickers  :lol:

Outstanding shithousery.

8 minutes ago, BFTD said:

DPB pretending that he thinks that the "British Bill of Rights" will protect the victims of human traffickers  :lol:

Outstanding shithousery.

Aye, but it'll be a British bill of rights, none of that European interpretation of human rights. 

8 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Outstanding shithousery.

This collection of Tory c***s getting free range to define the terms of a Bill of Rights is a scary prospect. The one they are introducing is to move the rule of law from the judiciary to the whim of politicians. 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/bill-of-rights-bill-documents

Apologies if I don't trust a government who have banned public protest to be the most suitable people to draw up a "British Bill of Rights".

The ECJ works for everyone except backwards dictatorships Russia and Belarus. The Tories' desperation to withdraw shows them up for the toxic wannabe despots that they are.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Nah, it'll all be fine, lads. Nobody protects vulnerable foreigners like good ol' Blighty.

Wonder when we'll start seeing pieces in the Mail and Express about all the Sky TV and Netflix that IMERGANTS are getting in Rwanda, while pensioners freeze to death and veterans sleep on the streets due to the EU and the lefties who haven't run the country in more than thirty years...erm...

24 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Nonsense.

We can leave the ECHR and have a British Bill of Rights.

Seems normal to me.

Normal for dictatorships like Belarus, the Vatican and recently expelled Russia. Nobody else.

54 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The UK is a complete binfire and every candidate's main priority seems to be having a dig at trans people.

The Tories just copy and paste what they see working in the US Republican Party 

Wouldn’t surprise me to see the idea of lowering gun restrictions in the near future 

Hunt wants to bring back fox hunting as it's 'part of our heritage'.

Given that the candidates seem to be hell-bent on out-cunting each other in order to pander to their repugnant core membership, the next logical step is advocacy for the return of capital punishment, decriminalisation of intra-marital rape, and the return of slave ownership. All 'part of our heritage' after all.

Edited by Boo Khaki

3 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Hunt wants to bring back fox hunting as it's 'part of our heritage'.

Given that the candidates seem to be hell-bent on out-cunting each other in order to pander to their repugnant core membership, the next logical step is advocacy for the return of capital punishment, decriminalisation of intra-marital rape, and the return of slave ownership. All 'part of our heritage' after all.

You've lost the plot.

8 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

The Tories just copy and paste what they see working in the US Republican Party 

Wouldn’t surprise me to see the idea of lowering gun restrictions in the near future 

TBF, it worked for Labour and the Democrats in the Nineties.

I am rather looking forward to seeing what our version of QAnon turns out like. And by "looking forward", of course, I mean dreading.

11 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Not wanting our children being confused by questions of gender does not equate to 'having a dig at trans people'.

However, removing trans people from the proposed ban on 'conversion therapy' goes beyond 'having a dig at trans people' and is screamingly transphobic.