Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nice call on the James O' Brien show on LBC this morning, from a Scottish guy, introduced as "Shuggie, from Camden"

Describing the Tory leadership candidates, Shuggie just happened to come out with the "B" word.

James told him off, saying you shouldn't really use that word. Shuggie replied it was an okay word to use as it simply meant illegitimate child.

Yes, but you still shouldn't use that word and I must apologise now to any of my listeners who might have been offended.

Final word from Shuggie : "Do Boris's children listen to this show, James?"

48 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Just needs the sun framing her heid in the background.

Must have been some amount of arguing about whether or not to go with the 'In Liz We Truss' headline.

_126261950_express-nc.png

They can't really be going with Liz as the saviour, are they? I hope you're suing her for copyright infringement, @johnnydun

247b0f3417d45021875b562ab98ed967.thumb.jpg.f7bc1852f97b8ece487b80d3682836bc.jpg

Must have been some amount of arguing about whether or not to go with the 'In Liz We Truss' headline.
I genuinely wouldn't wipe my arse with the Express or Heil.

A pair of toxic rags masquerading as newspapers.

Today's lead in the Heil's Scottish edition on Scottish exam results, written by 23 year old ex-Tory Student hack Bill Bowkett, is typical of the downright lies they pedal as "news".

I challenged him on his Twitter feed regards the accuracy of his "report", asking how someone from Hertfordshire, based in London, could have any knowledge of the Scottish Education system - especially as he's been in the job just one month.

I suspect he's just printed something based on shite fed from Scottish Tories like Oliver Mundell.

26 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I genuinely wouldn't wipe my arse with the Express or Heil.

A pair of toxic rags masquerading as newspapers.

Today's lead in the Heil's Scottish edition on Scottish exam results, written by 23 year old ex-Tory Student hack Bill Bowkett, is typical of the downright lies they pedal as "news".

I challenged him on his Twitter feed regards the accuracy of his "report", asking how someone from Hertfordshire, based in London, could have any knowledge of the Scottish Education system - especially as he's been in the job just one month.

I suspect he's just printed something based on shite fed from Scottish Tories.

TBF, they all start off from the position their proprietor has told them to take, and write their op-eds from there. Questioning them on what they write is like asking HP Lovecraft why his stories about life in New England claim that everyone's shagging fish people.

TBF, they all start off from the position their proprietor has told them to take, and write their op-eds from there. Questioning them on what they write is like asking HP Lovecraft why his stories about life in New England claim that everyone's shagging fish people.
His exclusive turns out to be very similar to the article in the Express featuring Oliver Mundell.

17 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

His exclusive turns out to be very similar to the article in the Express featuring Oliver Mundell.

Funny how that happens, isn't it?

Like when a dozen MPs all tweet identical heartfelt thoughts on a current issue. Just coincidence, I guess.

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Everyone knows Sunak is losing this includinghim.  I’m surprised (and delighted) that he has not conceded and is keeping the farce going.

If he had half a brain, he would drop out and let her do it.

Later on he can claim she only got the gig because she was the only one left standing when the music stopped.

That's what happened to May.

48 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Later on he can claim she only got the gig because she was the only one left standing when the music stopped.

He’s finished as a potential PM and is probably keeping in the game through petulance.  Like Johnson he’s totally entitled and used to getting his way and will be furious the way this has turned out.

He is unlikely to get a cabinet position and won’t stand at the next GE.

7 hours ago, BFTD said:

Just curious.

What did Cliff have to say about Olivia?

1 hour ago, Fullerene said:

If he had half his brain removed and was white he would've walked it. Liz Truss ffs.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If he had half his brain removed and was white he would've walked it. Liz Truss ffs.

He has run a very poor campaign.  Truss has engaged more with the Tory faithful.

9 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Just curious.

What did Cliff have to say about Olivia?

"Gorgeous and gifted," apparently.

(probably obituary-speak for "went like a privy door when the parade's in town")

25 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

He has run a very poor campaign.  Truss has engaged more with the Tory faithful.

She's spent her whole life since leaving home and later the Libdems trying to copy them and assimilate. Sunak thought that being right wing, slick in interviews and rich would be enough. Luckily for Liz that there's nothing Tory members hate more than a smart arse £!%* who's way richer than they are.

Edited by welshbairn