Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Grant Shapps has thrown his hat into the ring. Grant fucking Shapps.

Finally a candidate who will strike fear into the hearts of Sturgeon and Starmer. Go Grant Go!

#chapsforshapps

2 hours ago, Dunfermline Don said:

da6694cef4a1dccd1c045698eed755e4.jpg
Surely not!
Though I would put nothing past the current caretaker PM.

Just one of the many posh birds Boris has lied about boffing.

Hope the desperate old groupie is right, but.

7 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Zahawi, Sunak, Truss, Braverman, Schnapps, Hunt, Tugenhadt Baker, Mourdant, Badenhoch

I haven't seen a line up this bad or more likely to fail since Glass got his jotters. 

5.5 million to beam up please Nicola. 

Baker?

3 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

JFC he's backing Braverman. Apologies. And fucking hell. Braverman. She'd be the worst on the list if it wasn't for Badenhoch. 

Once we get the full list I hope the organisers decide on a no-holds-barred, stripped-to-the-waist, mud wrestling, last-person-standing contest with all unsuccessful candidates being machine gunned to death as they are eliminated.

In a bold attempt to get their Scottish voters on board the venue should be 12 Ruel Street; maws optional.

Virtually everyone must fancy their chances considering some of the total nonentities they've had since Thatcher.

John Major was already Chancellor when he got the job, and still nobody knew who the f**k he was.

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Zahawi, Sunak, Truss, Braverman, Schnapps, Hunt, Tugenhadt Baker, Mourdant, Badenhoch

I haven't seen a line up this bad or more likely to fail since Glass got his jotters. 

5.5 million to beam up please Nicola. 

Shirley the Tories are not gonna elect a Boche to be party leader?

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

Caught lying about his military endeavours on Twitter emoji23.png

Can't see anything - absolute whoppers or embellishments? 

10 minutes ago, btb said:

He said he was intelligence during the GFA phase in NI and some guy who I believe was in intelligence in NI stuck up a post calling him a Walter Mitty, Wallace responded with usual Tory arrogance and the guy then posted a photo of himself with his army buddies in NI.

https://skwawkbox.org/2019/04/20/tory-security-minister-accused-of-false-claims-of-his-military-service-and-strange-wikipedia-activity-followed/

Edited by dirty dingus

Autocorrect and beer garden. Schnapps. Ffs

5 minutes ago, btb said:

There's a squawkbox article but I'm not sharing that. 

Tbf, he could have been the regimental intelligence officer in the Scots guards. Not the intelligence corp or other agency. But only 3 years post commission and on an active deployment where intelligence was both crucial and complicated seems unlikely. You'd want a  senior Captain doing that job. 

He could.have clarified rather than be a dick about it on twitter though.