Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

What is it with British child molesters and pizza restaurants? Wonder if Saville could sweat? 

Apparently so...in fact according to someone I know who met him between that and the cigar smoke he was fucking bowfing.

11 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

I think she’s so disconnected she doesn’t even see it brewing 

I think she is genuinely the thickest person to ever hold the office of PM, so far. Im very glad we have people like Mick Lynch acting as the unofficial opposition. Labour truly are shite that they can’t make capital from this. 

9 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Apparently so...in fact according to someone I know who met him between that and the cigar smoke he was fucking bowfing.

I can absolutely believe that. The wee guy who does the media for Clydebank met him as a kid, love it when that picture pops up. 

22 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Yep, the conditions are right for mass civil unrest. Its absolutely being planned for. 
TBH the unions have the chance to grab these fuckers by the balls just now, the government wants profits and the rest, cant generate profits if theres a general strike. f**k the tories. 

You are not wrong - as well as trying to stop us having another Indyref, Truss also wants to bring in new laws restricting (even further) peoples ability to strike.

Its also now nigh on impossible to take a demo close to the HoC and the Met are in the tories pockets.

If there is unrest it will be like the miners strike again and the poor will get their heads kicked in and called trots by the c***s running the news outlets.............

10 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I can absolutely believe that. The wee guy who does the media for Clydebank met him as a kid, love it when that picture pops up. 

Aye, apparently on top of the smoke there was a distinct whiff of Old Guy Who Doesn't Change His Clothes Enough about him....only heard it second hand from somebody who met him through some charity thing.

My sole encounter with one of the pantheon of great seventies paedos thankfully didn't happen until my early 30s when I met Rolf Harris...I did have the chance to meet Gary Glitter once as I was on the guestlist for one of his SECC Xmas Eve shows - a mate of mine worked at the label of the (in hindsight ironically-named) support band Girlschool - but I just got steaming and patched going backstage.

Just got home. Some joker told me Liz Truss is the new Prime Minister? None of us can have seen that coming!!!

At least this extended holiday for the government seemed to stop them getting any work done for a while.

Edit:

4 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Aye, apparently on top of the smoke there was a distinct whiff of Old Guy Who Doesn't Change His Clothes Enough about him....only heard it second hand from somebody who met him through some charity thing.

He was pretty well known to stink of BO. Plenty of folk have said that he turned their stomach.

I remember seeing a documentary years back where someone close to him stated that it was deliberate; part of him getting off on making people uncomfortable, but feeling unable to say anything due to his status.

Edited by BFTD

What is even the point in general strikes or civil unrest? Nothing is going to change unless A: there is a general election (and even at that I’m not convinced Labour can oust this lot) or B: there is a revolution in the UK (lol’d typing that out because, y’know, the British public are subservient shitebags and all that)

Truss, Johnson…it doesn’t matter. We are now living in little England where the elitist of the elite reign supreme. They are thick as pigshit too. We do have an escape route out of all this madness, but currency and oil running out and something something I forget.

4 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

What is even the point in general strikes or civil unrest? Nothing is going to change unless A: there is a general election (and even at that I’m not convinced Labour can oust this lot) or B: there is a revolution in the UK (lol’d typing that out because, y’know, the British public are subservient shitebags and all that)

Truss, Johnson…it doesn’t matter. We are now living in little England where the elitist of the elite reign supreme. They are thick as pigshit too. We do have an escape route out of all this madness, but currency and oil running out and something something I forget.

You forgot too wee? And pooling and sharing. Anyone who doesnt think Scotland is better off alone truly is hard of thinking or a sadist who stands to make a lot of money fucking people over. 

6 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

You forgot too wee? And pooling and sharing. Anyone who doesnt think Scotland is better off alone truly is hard of thinking or a sadist who stands to make a lot of money fucking people over. 

I watched the local regional news, which was doing a Vox Pop in Workington. One of the interviewees insisted that the two main priorities were to stop illegal immigration and "get rid of the Woke agenda what is ruining the country".

If, as predicted, Truss doesn't last beyond the next General, I really hope that Dorries puts herself forward as a candidate. Her campaign slogan writes itself

Go, Nads - the only one with the balls to tackle Putin.

Had a read through of Liz Truss's wikipedia page today. She describes her parents as " to the left of labour". Her dad was a University professor and her mother was a former nurse, teacher and CND member. When Liz annouced to them she was going to stand as a Tory candidate her dad refused to help her campaign.

I have a lot of respect for John Truss

Edited by Wile E Coyote

2 minutes ago, Antlion said:

It’s an interesting one: is an incompetent tribute act desperately trying to outdo an evil arsehole actually worse than said arsehole?

Thatcher was vile, but she could also be pragmatic and skilful.

I actually believe this one is more wicked and quite mad.  The hope is that she'll be unable to do as much damage.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I actually believe this one is more wicked and quite mad.  The hope is that she'll be unable to do as much damage.

That is the crux of the matter, Thatcher was all those things and more, but she truly believed….Truss has earned a French nickname “The Iron Weathercock”, which is all you need to know about her.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Independence has a myriad of issues.  The most basic of which is that Scotland isn't a homogeneous region of Britain.

Still running with this 'homogenous' stupidity?

No place of any size has a population that can realistically be described as homogenous.  Why you link the notion so explicitly to statehood, I've no idea.

6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

She will have her hands full dealing with gas prices / inflation. It will involve chucking money at people one way or another, so she will have a job then proving to Tory hardliners that she really just wants to cut taxes.

Meanwhile the Red Wall will look on incredulously and boot her in the baws in 2024.