Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Another faulty assertion from you.

It's because of your repeated inability to substantiate your opinions in the face of incontrovertible facts.

I have my opinion as others do. I have not been face to face with incontrovertible facts all the time Barney. Most are just other posters opinions. I have posted links to various sites at times to back up my opinion. 

22 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

On LBC they played a journalist asking Macron about what Truss said. They basically had a good laugh about it and he pretty much said the French have a good rapport with the UK people but that they do have some complete whammies leading them.

Yeah, yeah but would he prezz ze button? 🙂

3 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Tbh, war with France could put the Scottish constitutional question to bed. Some things transcend domestic politics and I just can't see a way back after we back France, sack York and annex Faslane. 

Can we hang the nonce while we’re at it?

16 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

police-man-good-moaning.gif

As a country we seem to be obsessed with the nuclear question. I remember Corbyn getting grilled on TV from an audience demanding he would 'press the button'.

He was made out to be weak for not wanting to obliterate millions of people.

Also, lols at the lib Dems for  losing support when we've got the worst government we've ever had 🤣