Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

She is going to be the Prime Minister equivalent of one of the right wing aliases that pop up here occasionally, post brainworms, for a week then get banned.

She is clearly being set up for a huge fall over the cost of living crisis in the next 12 months before she will hand over to Sir Kieth of the Trilateral Commission.

She's at it again.

"I understand that people are worried about paying for bills and making ends meet, but I have a plan to ignite growth, boost wages and get our economy growing again – to grow the size of the pie so we can all have a slice.”

giphy.gif.9ffa730377015bd179e8b7c41ad53795.gif

I remember 6 months or so back when Boris was going through a sticky spell in No. 10, I seen it mentioned that Liz Truss was favourite to be the next Conservative leader. I probably had a quick chuckle to myself and moved on, thinking there was no way that someone as incompetent as she is would ever manage to become leader of the Conservatives, let alone PM. She is the epitome of someone who only says what people want to hear, and somehow that’s got her in to this lofted position. 

She was a Liberal Democrat who wanted to abolish the monarchy, now she’s a Conservative and Unionist. She campaigned to remain in the EU, now she is pushing through the policies of the most ardent Brexiteers. She doesn’t have a single thought of her own, and is no more than a puppet for the wealthy Tory donors that have her in their back pocket. Politics in this country has been a shambles for a while now and it’s almost certainly about to get worse. 

9 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

She's at it again.

"I understand that people are worried about paying for bills and making ends meet, but I have a plan to ignite growth, boost wages and get our economy growing again – to grow the size of the pie so we can all have a slice.”

giphy.gif.9ffa730377015bd179e8b7c41ad53795.gif

I thought they were avoiding boosting wages because that was going to cause inflation.

I can't keep up

1 hour ago, IrishBhoy said:

I remember 6 months or so back when Boris was going through a sticky spell in No. 10, I seen it mentioned that Liz Truss was favourite to be the next Conservative leader. I probably had a quick chuckle to myself and moved on, thinking there was no way that someone as incompetent as she is would ever manage to become leader of the Conservatives, let alone PM. She is the epitome of someone who only says what people want to hear, and somehow that’s got her in to this lofted position. 

She was a Liberal Democrat who wanted to abolish the monarchy, now she’s a Conservative and Unionist. She campaigned to remain in the EU, now she is pushing through the policies of the most ardent Brexiteers. She doesn’t have a single thought of her own, and is no more than a puppet for the wealthy Tory donors that have her in their back pocket. Politics in this country has been a shambles for a while now and it’s almost certainly about to get worse. 

Aye she’s definitely in the Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh mould when it comes to changing her colours.

11 minutes ago, Snafu said:

tbf she never specified anything, when, who and where these wages would boosted.

I can't imagine anything boosting with her in charge.

Which might just be the cunning plan. I can't imagine anything good with her in charge.