Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Truss to get in to take the wrap for the Boris failures Truss losses election gets punted so dishy Rishi gets in with a clean slate and blames Starmer for everything for a few years and Tories back in 😉

Don’t see tax dodging Sunak kicking around that long tbh.  I do think that the next Labour government might be a one-term one.

I find it hard to believe that any Tory MP without a solidly safe seat and wanting to keep his/her job would vote for Truss, unless they're confident that once Sunak's well oiled machine starts campaigning in earnest he'll blow her away in the shires.

P.S. Tip for Sunak, she used to support the abolition of the monarchy.

Edited by welshbairn

22 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I find it hard to believe that any Tory MP without a solidly safe seat and wanting to keep his/her job would vote for Truss, unless they're confident that once Sunak's well oiled machine starts campaigning in earnest he'll blow her away in the shires.

P.S. Tip for Sunak, she used to support the abolition of the monarchy.

I’m sure Richie will read this later.  He usually PMs be about United.

Liz Truss for me. So thick she'll make Boris look like a master statesman.

Either she'll deliver the boost to the independence campaign or, if is scotland doesn't vote for indy, bring about a tory defeat which will hopefully see the end of FPTP.

3 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

No but it will be a lot worse under Truss, and there is far from a guarantee that the British public won't elect a Far Right, bigoted loony at the next election... see 2019 Election.

I don't know what in the name of the wee man you're going on about.

The narrative of the last half century has brought us to where we are.

Where we are is out of the European Union and successive Tory administrations have led us here.

The far rightness of each blouse or shirt has mattered not a jot, the English electorate have spoken.

We need to start another process and Truss can only quicken that.

As for the harm, well they knew what he was like, they knew how it would likely end and their welfare will be their own concern.

Surely tae f**k nobody believes that Truss will actually try to chuck nuclear weapons about.

She's way more likely to get stuck in the headlights not knowing how to respond if a crisis situation occurs.

7 minutes ago, Left Back said:

No sane person would want her in charge of anything more complicated than a tombola.

Is that what you want, cause that's what'll 'appen?!  !!! 

Every time the UK, or more specifically England, votes for something horrific, a bunch of Scottish Nationalists convince themselves it's somehow going to be great news for Scottish independence.

All that ever happens is that it ends up being disastrous news for the most vulnerable people throughout the UK (and the desperate and needy who might want to come to live here).

Edited by Bully Wee Villa