Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, coprolite said:

Last year the Record was reporting Scotland's draw with Holland. 

Seems it's not just stupid disrespectful foreigners that get this sort of thing wrong. 

To be fair, the Dutch (?) fans use the Holland word in chants.

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Two Tories in work (that I know of and have admitted they vote for them and are anti-independence) on a Teams call yesterday, not concerned about the CoL crisis, Brexit etc or the fact that WM doesn't care about Scotland and the fact that it is in no way a 'Union of equals' - 

'Aww I love the leaders debates this week, all the drama and seeing who can out-do the other'.

That's what were dealing with in Scotland, c***s like them in their 50s and 60s.

These fuckers are everywhere. I mind being in Montrose when the 2018 World Cup was on. I was in the sports centre and England were 4-0 up against the Panamanian posties and plumbers when this old c**t strolls past and says in his best morningside accent “isnt it great to see a British team doing well for a change, eh lads”.

p***k.  Mind you he wasn’t pleased when he was told there’s no such thing as a British team. Still a p***k.

6 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

To be fair, the Dutch (?) fans use the Holland word in chants.

I can imagine the English fans doing similar if there was a combined GB or UK team.

I wonder if they're all on board or whether the Utrecht boys are fuming. 

As an aside (because this isn't enough of a digression already) I can never make out the words in chants unless i already know what they are. All away fans just go "wulllgh aaaagh mmmp" as far as I can tell. 

11 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Two Tories in work (that I know of and have admitted they vote for them and are anti-independence) on a Teams call yesterday, not concerned about the CoL crisis, Brexit etc or the fact that WM doesn't care about Scotland and the fact that it is in no way a 'Union of equals' - 

'Aww I love the leaders debates this week, all the drama and seeing who can out-do the other'.

That's what were dealing with in Scotland, c***s like them in their 50s and 60s.

The c***s that really annoy me the now are the ones that say 'We're fed up with this - just make a decision, and be done with it' - like it's more important to resolve something badly, but quickly, than to take a wee bit of time to get it right - not that there will ever be a right where Tory leadership is concerned, unless it's the far-right, of course.

If folk are fed up with it, switch over to Gogglebox or something, and definitely don't turn up on Question Time to waste everyone's fucking time.

Penny Mordaunt has better tits, but this is Sunak's gig all the way - the Tory racists won't like it.

4 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I can imagine the English fans doing similar if there was a combined GB or UK team.

I wonder if they're all on board or whether the Utrecht boys are fuming. 

As an aside (because this isn't enough of a digression already) I can never make out the words in chants unless i already know what they are. All away fans just go "wulllgh aaaagh mmmp" as far as I can tell. 

I'd prefer that to some of the inane drivel some of my lot come out with... 

14 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

The c***s that really annoy me the now are the ones that say 'We're fed up with this - just make a decision, and be done with it' - like it's more important to resolve something badly, but quickly, than to take a wee bit of time to get it right - not that there will ever be a right where Tory leadership is concerned, unless it's the far-right, of course.

If folk are fed up with it, switch over to Gogglebox or something, and definitely don't turn up on Question Time to waste everyone's fucking time.

Penny Mordaunt has better tits, but this is Sunak's gig all the way - the Tory racists won't like it.

Didn't realise she'd already named her cabinet if she wins.

On 17/07/2022 at 18:58, Snafu said:

Arrogance is a running theme when it comes to referring to people of other members of the UK that are not English. The Conservatives especially this selection of potential PM's, they don't even hide it.

They hate us.

They don't.

We don't even register on their radar unless they are specifically asked a relevant question.

The 3 non-Engs might be 'despised', that's about it. 

eta         Nah, just realised that's close to 'hate' so I'll stick with 'don't care'.

Edited by cyderspaceman

57 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I wonder if Truss expects to be put out next and then Sunak will chuck it - thus making the Sky News debate a waste of time for them.

No, they think they're the leading two, but more exposure would just show how hopeless they both are. With Tugendhat attacking from the sane end, and Badenoch from the crazy they're in a lose lose situation in the debates.

17 hours ago, Adamski said:

A good mate of mine is a Rennes supporter. They’ve played Celtic in Europe twice over the past ten years or so, and I was in the away end at Parkhead for both.

Shouts of ’Putain de Rosbif’ and similar were common from the Rennes fans both times around. Unfortunately I don’t think there was/is much differentiation.

Ach its the French, contempt is their natural state. 

It's funny how woefully out of their depths they all are. Tom Tugithard basically just lets everyone know he's a Walter Mitty Rambo type in a ill fitting suit. Truss thinks getting trade deals with Sao Tome and Principe after Brexit is like some sort of fucking achievement and saying that becoming a Tory c**t was some sort of road to Damascus moment. Badcock we were so poor we had to travel the world chasing prime jobs and that brexit is way too hard work so she's over it, f**k NI and all the shit with the US and terrorism that may follow. Mordaunt same as above about brexit with a bit of Scottish independence, it's settled lalalalala. Sunak I'll fix the finances after the last guy...oh I me and my wifes family are heroes of capitalism not crooks. f**k off and die the lot o yeas.

I'm a bit surprised Sunak bowed out of the debate, they're all c***s obviously but he's the only one who came out looking vaguely competent enough to do the job.