Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

It’s for your own good jocks, you can’t be trusted to make decisions on your own 

It's brilliant.  Sadly I stopped my Conservative party membership after Boris took over but, for that quote alone, I'd vote for Rishi.

19 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

It’s for your own good jocks, you can’t be trusted to make decisions on your own 

I don’t have an issue with English voters supporting this approach, though it is colonialism.

However there will be Tory voters in Scotland who will be in agreement with this; a level of servility that I find impossible to comprehend.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I don’t have an issue with English voters supporting this approach, though it is colonialism.

However there will be Tory voters in Scotland who will be in agreement with this; a level of servility that I find impossible to comprehend.

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's brilliant.  Sadly I stopped my Conservative party membership after Boris took over but, for that quote alone, I'd vote for Rishi.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Scotland - the arch colonisers of the modern world - are the colonised?

Talk us through that.

27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not after Brexit was under way then - not surprising for a separatist, partitionist, Britnattery dweller of a Brexit favela, I suppose.

On 13/07/2022 at 01:09, The_Kincardine said:

The functional part of Britain will be host to the second-largest multi-sport event on the planet.  The Commonwealth Games at the end of July.   I expect great crowds, decent facilities and a fantastic set of events.  Brum will put on a great show.

The dysfunctional part of Britain is the one letting the side down.  Here's how Jockland - the hame o' gowf - is regarded:

Beyond wishing Laura Muir and maybe some others that I can't quite name, the very best of fortune, the commonwealth games will most likely pass me by. Much like the poor folks who will be encumbered by the UK wide rail strike and unable to enjoy the Birmingham delights.

If only the UK wide political management were as clear headed as our wonderful Jenny Gilruth. Surely one of the Grant Shapps could help?

4 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

My wifes friend has a sibling who worked in the cabinet and foreign office. Lord Frost had to be briefed on what the EU actually did as he didnt have a fucking clue. But hey chief negotiator. 

There are some stunning accounts of the current Prime Minister being briefed about the realities of leaving the EU.

Unlike predators like Rees-Mogg, it appears that England's favourite mop top really was that ignorant.

There will be Tories who are uncomfortable with this - it's a continuation of the antidemocratic policies of the current bunch of chancers.

Anyone watching this debate? Rishi gives me the boak and I've never seen anyone blink as much as Liz truss in my life.

Penny mordaunt comes across reasonable and Tom tugenhadt doing ok so far(for Tories).

3 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Anyone watching this debate? Rishi gives me the boak and I've never seen anyone blink as much as Liz truss in my life.

Penny mordaunt comes across reasonable and Tom tugenhadt doing ok so far(for Tories).

Tugenhadt is giving me proper Jim Hacker vibes.

Truss is a politician generated by a particularly shitty AI.

Badenoch, possibly because she isn't trying square a circle with respect to her former fealty to Johnson is coming across the most natural (I'm aware she's the most ideologically vile)

Mourdant hasn't really said much of anything. 

Sunak probably the most polished.

6 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Sunak looked really angry at Tom the tommy when he mentioned on his covid fine

6 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I'm not watching as assumed it would make me angry. 

If anyone wants to watch a bunch of fannies there are probably better options.

Or so I’m told…

Truss’ first answer about her brilliant post brexit trade deals shows she’s an utter fantasist.

Mourdant hasn’t really said anything.

Sunak is clearly skilled at this but of course bringing up his fine damages him.

The other two are doing their best to distance themselves from Boris and it’s probably working.