Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

Short-sighted of the Tories if this comes to pass; who better to heal any ruptures in the Conservative Party than Truss.

Tory MPs want to keep their seats though.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You think Tory Party members will chose a brown guy over Truss?

Yes. Does the wee polling samples not show that as the case?

36 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Big titted blonde>smartarse brown billionaire>dafty ex-remainer

(For this electorate)

Ah, that's how Boris was so popular.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

27.  Not insignificant if they do it as a herd.

I'd imagine if they want Suella's magic combination of denseness *and* bigotry they'll head for Clayton Bigsbenoch or whatever the f**k her name is. 

Sunak is the least unhinged of all the candidates, if only because he has just been in the Treasury and therefore knows that the ludicrous tax promises made by others are not plausible. The arguments that corporation or income tax need to be slashed could not be more idiotic.

We really need Sunak to win and to then get eviscerated for his principal role in literally everything since 2019. 

I see Braverman has sworn fealty to Truss. I also see the charlatan Frost is backing Truss. Badenoch will now come under increasing pressure to pull out and back Truss.

I'm still not sure it will be enough to get Truss into the last two. Who would have thought all these hardcore Brexiteers would trust a Remainer.