Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

What's the opposite of virtue signalling?

I've been trying to make lack-of-virtue signalling a thing, but it's just not as pithy. Most amusing to see Oaksoft pretending it doesn't exist, since he's been bending over backwards to prove he's the ubercunt on any and all issues for years.

My ex-wife was part of a big meeting with Mourdant when she was the new disabilities minister. Dozens of people flown in to discuss an important issue. She hadn't done her homework, so dingied it at the last minute. Sounds like an excellent replacement for the incumbent.

15 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I hear nostalgia fan, brexit hoor and archetypal identikit tory boot Penny Mourdant has stunned the crowd at her launch by mentioning the Falklands War and confirming she doesn't have a penis. 

I really think she needs to adopt the P&B standard in support of that statement.

Just now, Clown Job said:

“Comedy gold” 

It’s really not when they’re in the running to be the next PM 

Gallows humour.

We're fucked regardless, so they might as well give it to the most horrorshow candidate and accelerate the process.

I imagine Johnson will resign as an MP as soon as he can. There's a lot more money to be made outside the Commons.
He moaned publicly often enough that the PM wage wasn't enough to keep him so god knows how he would manage as a mere cabinet member or perish the thought a backbencher !

19 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Gallows humour.

We're fucked regardless, so they might as well give it to the most horrorshow candidate and accelerate the process.

It is a worry that these no-hopers are the best they can drum up. It shows the sort of people who do well in politics. Broken Britain, etc.

43 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Most amusing to see Oaksoft pretending it doesn't exist, since he's been bending over backwards to prove he's the ubercunt on any and all issues for years.

On A Mission GIFs | Tenor

3 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Hearing that a wave of apathy has descended over Scotland on the Westminster leadership elections.

So?

Who cares?

I care a bit. Out of the various weirdos who have put themselves forward, the ‘best’ candidate appears to be Rishi. He wins by appearing relatively normal, although obscenely rich.

Politics in the UK really is a shitshow. You look across the pond and shake your head at what goes on there, but we’re going in the same direction. 

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Tom Tugmacock committing 3% of GDP on defence spending will certainly buy him the fleg shaggers and are brave boys. 

Tell the older Tories he’s going to get 100 new spitfires and a few Lancaster bombers produced and the job is his.

Maybe decorate some of them tastefully with poppies?

Edited by Scary Bear

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Another poll saying Mordaunt way ahead amongst members. Doesn't mean the MPs will put her in the final 2 though, of course.

Looks like the Tory membership might not be as comfortable with brown skin as the MPs are. 

And everyone thinks Hunt is a c**t. 

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Looks like the Tory membership might not be as comfortable with brown skin as the MPs are. 

And everyone thinks Hunt is a c**t. 

It may well be that the ordinary Conservative Party members think Hunt is far too moderate.  

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I was imaging a few being like the vomiting woman on Little Britain at the Shire hustings, but Kim Badenoch came second in the same poll.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I was imaging a few being like the vomiting woman on Little Britain at the Shire hustings, but Kim Badenoch came second in the same poll.

Don't you go all factual on my prejudice and confirmation bias