Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

He said he was intelligence during the GFA phase in NI and some guy who I believe was in intelligence in NI stuck up a post calling him a Walter Mitty, Wallace responded with usual Tory arrogance and the guy then posted a photo of himself with his army buddies in NI.

https://skwawkbox.org/2019/04/20/tory-security-minister-accused-of-false-claims-of-his-military-service-and-strange-wikipedia-activity-followed/

I'm sure Steve Walker's 'Skwawk box' will give a balanced take.

1 minute ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

I'm sure Steve Walker's 'Skwawk box' will give a balanced take.

I'm sure Ben Wallace sued his arse off for peddling fake news........nah, off course he didn't. I don't follow squakbox I seen it on twatter, it was the first website link when searching Ben Wallace Walter Mitty though it didn't have the photo of the army guys. Mind you a fantasist like yourself trying to accuse someone else of being a bit of a faker isn't taking the biscuit, it's more taking the whole fucking McVitie's factory.

3 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

I'm sure Ben Wallace sued his arse off for peddling fake news........nah, off course he didn't. I don't follow squakbox I seen it on twatter, it was the first website link when searching Ben Wallace Walter Mitty though it didn't have the photo of the army guys. Mind you a fantasist like yourself trying to accuse someone else of being a bit of a faker isn't taking the biscuit, it's more taking the whole fucking McVitie's factory.

You started off well before becoming all insulting and sweary.

I wouldn't believe a word Skwawkbox says mate.  You'd be as well reading the Beano or watching CNN.

1 minute ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

You started off well before becoming all insulting and sweary.

I wouldn't believe a word Skwawkbox says mate.  You'd be as well reading the Beano or watching CNN.

I've told your other nom de plums before, I'm not your mate, your a bellend and I don't befriend them. You stick to the right wing press like The Mail, The Express and GB News. It will guarantee point and laugh status till your end of days or when your binned.

10 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

I've told your other nom de plums before, I'm not your mate, your a bellend and I don't befriend them. You stick to the right wing press like The Mail, The Express and GB News. It will guarantee point and laugh status till your end of days or when your binned.

Many thanks for the kind words, mate.

54 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

The only person to come out of this obscene race to get to No 10 so far with any credit has been Ben Wallace.

C'mon man.

He's already been caught red handed in over stating his staunch credentials.

A blow hard of the highest order 

20 minutes ago, sophia said:

C'mon man.

He's already been caught red handed in over stating his staunch credentials.

A blow hard of the highest order 

Fair comment

I was just impressed that he, as a hot favourite, decided he didn't want to be associated with these worms at the bottom of the can. 

Who would?

26 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Why, cause he put the camouflage gear on, spouts militaristic pish, and promises to spend billions on weapons of mass destruction.
c**t imo

Yeah, but apart from that....

14 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

She's already clarified that it was a joke.

I get the impression that Boris' sex life, career, and personal appearance has been one long ironic gag told by wealthy people suffering from chronic ennui.

17 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I get the impression that Boris' sex life, career, and personal appearance has been one long ironic gag told by wealthy people suffering from chronic ennui.

This is worth a half hour listen about his chidhood years, pretty well explains everything that followed. Half hour radio show.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0019kxh

2 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

He didn’t resign.

"I had my fingers crossed when I was pretending to resign so it doesn't really count.  In fact, I often had my fingers crossed when I was giving a speech.  What is wrong with this country? Why does nobody understand that is how it is done?"