The General Ross County Chat Thread

4 hours ago, Comrie said:

Michael Gardyne's tweets that were apparently his "twitter being hacked".

Horrible when a player you one time loved turns out to be an increasingly shitty arsehole.

Wait until you see the creepy Snapchats.

1 hour ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Not much worse than your manager's historic texts which you guys don't seem to have a problem with.

Most of the regulars on here regularly condemn the club for hiring Malky & plenty haven't gone back to Victoria Park so away and hush with this pish.

Bit iffy to regard our manager's racism as a matter of childish point scoring though, almost as if you give as little of a shit about it as McGregor does

4 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Fair enough if you lot still have issues with him, I don't venture in here much.

Quick enough to bring it up to try and score points though, aren't you.

Aside from his post-match comments after the incident with Jeandro Fuchs/Tam Courts, he's said and done all the right things recently. I was VOCALLY against his hiring, cancelled my Staggies Army membership, didn't renew my season ticket and haven't been back to Victoria Park, but I'm cautiously optimistic that he's turned a corner. He's gone out of his way to publicly support Rainbow Laces, stood up for RCC in the press after the abuse he got after the Rangers game and backed the campaign from the Staggies View boys for a minute's applause tonight.

Still a long way to go for me, but definitely moving in the right direction.

6 minutes ago, Aqy said:

Quick enough to bring it up to try and score points though, aren't you.

Aside from his post-match comments after the incident with Jeandro Fuchs/Tam Courts, he's said and done all the right things recently. 

Interesting that you consider calling out a club employing a racist an attempt to score points. Very interesting indeed.

1 minute ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Interesting that you consider calling out a club employing a racist an attempt to score points. Very interesting indeed.

Except you didn’t, you made a remark alleging that we didn’t have a problem with his behaviour.

2 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

You're obviously at it. You brought up Malky's texts in an unrelated discussion about Midge (as usual) being a w****r, bottled it when you were called out on it, then doubled down.

23 minutes ago, Aqy said:

Aside from his post-match comments after the incident with Jeandro Fuchs/Tam Courts,

I think it is very difficult to see past that. That showed his character. He is always going to be vocal with support of LGBTQ charities or supporting RCC, he'd be an idiot not to. However the Fuchs incident showed his mindset. 

I certainly don't think there has been anything particularly redeeming off the field, but happy to admit that we are in no danger of relegation which looked inevitable at the start of the season. 

I think he's shown signs of improvement, but I'm still on the fence. Haven't been to VP since the Accies game we lost 2-0 last season, haven't spent a penny on streams or bought any merchandise.

And Midge is still a w**k.

9 minutes ago, Aqy said:

You're obviously at it. You brought up Malky's texts in an unrelated discussion about Midge (as usual) being a w****r, bottled it when you were called out on it, then doubled down.

My only position is that I don't like the fact that your club has a racist manager. Michael Gardyne is also a p***k. All the best.

39 minutes ago, Staggie52 said:

Except you didn’t, you made a remark alleging that we didn’t have a problem with his behaviour.

Some of you don't have enough of a problem with it. Look at the reaction of people associated with Raith today relating to them signing Goodwillie, directors resigning etc., compared to what has happened at County.

Attendance of 6402 at the weekend: everyone in the stadium a coward. 

3 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Not much worse than your manager's historic texts which you guys don't seem to have a problem with.

2 hours ago, forkboy said:

Most of the regulars on here regularly condemn the club for hiring Malky & plenty haven't gone back to Victoria Park so away and hush with this pish.

Bit iffy to regard our manager's racism as a matter of childish point scoring though, almost as if you give as little of a shit about it as McGregor does

A shame to see Stephen Malkmus and Lou Reed to come to blows like this

2 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

My only position is that I don't like the fact that your club has a racist manager. Michael Gardyne is also a p***k. All the best.

You new here too pal? Because you’re out of your element and making a complete tool of yourself.

Point scoring bullshit of the back of serious racism issues, classy. 👌