The General Ross County Chat Thread

9 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
45 minutes ago, ATLIS said:
£175,000, 15% sell on and extra £20,000 when he hits 30 appearances. He's in Tony Macaroni signing the contract now with a plate of lasagne emoji3.png 

Can't he use a pen like anyone else would ?

Sadly as part of our sponsorship there are no alternatives

4 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
4 hours ago, ATLIS said:
£175,000, 15% sell on and extra £20,000 when he hits 30 appearances. He's in Tony Macaroni signing the contract now with a plate of lasagne emoji3.png 

Can't he use a pen like anyone else would ?

He's using alphabet spaghetti, just signed his name in a bowl of soup..

newsign.php?line1=+Ross+Stewart+&Talk+Soup=Talk+Soup

I'm confident and therefore pleased that the end of season league placings will not be reflective of current standings.

True, Rangers and Hibs are only five clear and we’re bound to beat them both at least once seeing as we’re now fucking massive.

Just did it and got two lads I work with to fill it out as well. All of us sit individually, occasionally have a pint in the pub beforehand so hopefully we'll be fairly high up the list (if there is one).

I miss going to the game.

1 hour ago, Tap in 94 said:

We've been linked (utd) with Ewan Henderson that was with you guys last season. Any good? What type of midfielder is he? 

We have absolutely no idea. A complete non-entity.  Looked a bit out of his depth, and was sent back to Celtic having barely kicked a ball in anger.  

Edited by Savage Henry

It was my Saturday afternoon pleasure to listen to the premier exponent of community clubbism pronouncing on various matters in the context of an interview with Richard Gordon.

I was startled by the predicted covid shortfall this season, that it might be in the order of £500,000 and I worry about where a community club might find that money.

I was very interested in the question on the position of manager and the answer was quickly framed away from the incumbent and to the club structure, finally alighting on the journey of Don Cowie from a child trainee to his present coaching position.

22 hours ago, Tap in 94 said:

We've been linked (utd) with Ewan Henderson that was with you guys last season. Any good? What type of midfielder is he? 

He did feature a bit for us, imo there's certainly a player in there, he's obviously a bit raw and requires a bit more composure but that's why he's available on loan. 

He looked good on the right of a midfield 3 and I'm confident he'll develop into a good midfielder, think he will have to leave celtic to properly grow into the player he can be. 

On 05/09/2020 at 11:25, Tap in 94 said:

He looked neat on the ball but did very little and eventually fell out of favour.