The General Ross County Chat Thread

I didnt hear anyone shout abuse at any player but if true why oh why oh why do people do it? If they feel that strongly go to the players entrance after the game and have a word with the individual that gets them so hot under the collar.

And if the 4-4-2 diamond is going to be used continuously, isn't it ironic that Di Giacomo scored 4 for Morton yesterday, when he barely got a look at up front for County last season (particularly as a support striker). He's the perfect forward at this level to compliment McMenamin and Gardyne.

He was played wide right in a conventional 4-4-2 but cut inside at will and on several occasions danced right through the Stranraer defence. It was also noticeable that when he came inside, another player made the width - either the midfielder one in or the fullback

good game last night ross co v strathspey, we were supposed to be going up to play county under 19's but as county lost on Sat we ended up playing a team with 9 1st team players, was 3-0 to them at half time,but we went 4-4-2 in 2nd half and were by far the better team ended up 4-1 decent run out

It does sound like the standard "we're just as good as you if not better" chat from Highland League supporters but after last weeks performance he's probably correct.

Is an embarrassing defeat such a bad thing? He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious. You have to believe in yourself.

good game last night ross co v strathspey, we were supposed to be going up to play county under 19's but as county lost on Sat we ended up playing a team with 9 1st team players, was 3-0 to them at half time,but we went 4-4-2 in 2nd half and were by far the better team ended up 4-1 decent run out

Ach Marty, I didnt know this was on. A pity - I havent seen my "big" team or my "wee" team in action this season......! bag.gif

It does sound like the standard "we're just as good as you if not better" chat from Highland League supporters but after last weeks performance he's probably correct.

Sounds similar to what the Elgin fans were saying after we put them out of the cup in January. Apparently they had' 5 or 6 players who could walk into their first team.'

I'm still waiting for Butcher to make bids for these players. I don't know whats taking him so long though, he's had 6 months.

Archie Macphee has signed a 6 month loan with Elgin.

Happy with this signing as we are very short of options at left back and I've heard some pretty promising things about this lad. How do you think he'll do at Elgin?

He will do very well, did well in pre-season and I was disappointed when I heard he was getting loaned out

I'd definitely agree with this. I'd be very happy to have Moore and McPhee as options down the left at County still, should be a great pairing for you guys.

In their game against East Fife tomorrow there will be 9 of the Ross County side that won the U19 league about 5 years ago if you include Mark Ridgers in the other team.

To be fair the only one I'd have really liked to have kept would have been Daniel Moore though.

• 2 weeks later...

RCFC95 and tintax seem to take rather too much interest in the transfer dealings of a team from Govan.

How embarrassing.

Get a life you pathetic individual.

I take an interest in any teams transfer activities yes including the old firm, whats your problem?

If i were you i would be more concerned about the current state of affairs at the Caledonian Arena ;)

staggies-I am trying to organise a hospitality day at victoria park. Could you guys give me an idea of prices as it doesn't say on the details page of the website and also is it segregated? as there will be both county and ayr fans in my party. Thanks for any info

on

staggies-I am trying to organise a hospitality day at victoria park. Could you guys give me an idea of prices as it doesn't say on the details page of the website and also is it segregated? as there will be both county and ayr fans in my party. Thanks for any info

one million dollars