The General Ross County Chat Thread

2 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Player of the month poll is online, love it how you can vote more than once.  Last month I voted 10 times for Dhanda, this month I might vote 15 times for Brophy.

I think Dhanda is POTM again for me.  I think Brophy might win it based on the United game though. 

1 minute ago, Pete the Jakey said:

I dont grudge White the award, but yeah, would like to see the voting patterns...

Remember the year Liam Boyce scored 25 goals?   Scott Fox won the fans player of the year award.  

I may be a bit cynical here but I think the club decides who gets it and the vote is just a smokescreen, maybe all to do with a confidence thing. I was sure Dhanda wouldnt win it 2 months in a row and Brophy was well deserving of it was maybe overlooked because of all the plaudits he is getting elsewhere. BTW for what its worth my vote went to Harmon who I thought was outstanding every game doing a lot which often goes unnoticed

58 minutes ago, sting said:

I may be a bit cynical here but I think the club decides who gets it and the vote is just a smokescreen, maybe all to do with a confidence thing. I was sure Dhanda wouldnt win it 2 months in a row and Brophy was well deserving of it was maybe overlooked because of all the plaudits he is getting elsewhere. BTW for what its worth my vote went to Harmon who I thought was outstanding every game doing a lot which often goes unnoticed

Like that time the fans had a kit vote, and the kit that came second won?  An event that has not been repeated since.  

20 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

I don’t think George Harmon will be a Ross County player much longer. What a find he was.

Still has another year left on his contract and surely he will be offered an extension

2 hours ago, sting said:

Still has another year left on his contract and surely he will be offered an extension

Teams do this thing where they offer money for other players. I suspect, one of said teams, will do that thing where they offer money for a player. 

Does anyone know if Kenny the SLO is on here or what's the best way to contact him? 

I've reached the end of the road with the catering, its really really poor.  £4 for a pie, nae milk, nae strirrers, just a total boorach basically.  It looks like the current lease holders are doing the bare minimum.

40 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Does anyone know if Kenny the SLO is on here or what's the best way to contact him? 

I've reached the end of the road with the catering, its really really poor.  £4 for a pie, nae milk, nae strirrers, just a total boorach basically.  It looks like the current lease holders are doing the bare minimum.

Best way to get in touch is via Twitter.  

@rcfc_slo or something like that. 

Edited by Savage Henry