The General Ross County Chat Thread

38 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

Think the 433 will work better with the presence of kenneh in the middle , wouldn’t try it tomorrow right enough 

I’d go tomorrow with

laidlaw

randall

watson

baldwin

iacovitti

kenneh

Loturi

dhanda

brophy 

white

callachan dropped as he’s been poor , loturi was pretty good coming on the other night

I’m assuming your thinking is “well we’re bound to get a red card going to Ibrox anyway so why don’t we just start with 10” or something along those lines?

10 hours ago, Rcfc fan said:

Think the 433 will work better with the presence of kenneh in the middle , wouldn’t try it tomorrow right enough 

I’d go tomorrow with

laidlaw

randall

watson

baldwin

iacovitti

ETA Harmon

kenneh

Loturi

dhanda

brophy 

white

callachan dropped as he’s been poor , loturi was pretty good coming on the other night

Callachan’s been shite for two years.  Why start dropping him now?

From BBC Website:

The January transfer window has not long shut, but who doesn't already have a wee eye on next season?

Some of County's key players are, as it stands, not signed on for another year in the Highlands.

Young goalkeeper Ross Munro has been back-up to Ross Laidlaw of late, but has not sniffed any top-flight action.

Alex Iacovitti has been a rock at the back, popping up with the odd goal here and there and alongside his defensive partner and club captain, Keith Watson, both are out of contract in the summer.

David Cancola has made appearances from the bench recently, while Ben Paton's season has been plagued by injury. Both joined in 2021.

Dominic Samuel has been out of the picture in recent weeks while Alex Samuel is working his way back into the fold after a cruciate ligament injury.

29 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

From BBC Website:

The January transfer window has not long shut, but who doesn't already have a wee eye on next season?

Some of County's key players are, as it stands, not signed on for another year in the Highlands.

Young goalkeeper Ross Munro has been back-up to Ross Laidlaw of late, but has not sniffed any top-flight action.

Alex Iacovitti has been a rock at the back, popping up with the odd goal here and there and alongside his defensive partner and club captain, Keith Watson, both are out of contract in the summer.

David Cancola has made appearances from the bench recently, while Ben Paton's season has been plagued by injury. Both joined in 2021.

Dominic Samuel has been out of the picture in recent weeks while Alex Samuel is working his way back into the fold after a cruciate ligament injury.

Someone at the BBC has been reading Narey's Toepoker, I see.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

How many of the squad would actually be missed if they left?  Harmon, possibly, and Iacovitti, and that’s about it. 

I'd miss White, I think he's a decent bottom six striker. Let him go and we'll just get someone even worse.

23 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

How many of the squad would actually be missed if they left?  Harmon, possibly, and Iacovitti, and that’s about it. 

I think that's pretty harsh SH, your recent posts seem very negative. Out of interest do you still attend matches?

From the out of contracts, I'd agree Iacovitti would be the biggest loss, if he chose to move on elsewhere. Cancola, I like, he has decent composure in the centre of the field but can go missing at times. I'd like him to stay but feel he could be  replaced without to much cost.

Does anyone know where I can find footage of Forfar v Ross County in the Scottish Cup which was the main game on Sportscene back in the early 90's? I've searched on YouTube but can't find it anywhere. We got voted into the Scottish League a few days later.