The General Ross County Chat Thread

39 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Dhanda in on a 2 year deal. Surprised they announced him today and not tomorrow.

As an exiled Jack Army member I would say that Dhanda deserves the platform to play after being sidelined at the Swans & suffering racist abuse on social media.

His strengths are his football brain, ability to pick a pass, reasonably pace & decent shot.

His weaknesses are lightweight frame, can let the game pass him by,  struggles to last 90 mins.

Will be interesting to see how he gets on & wish him the best for the season ahead.

On 19/06/2022 at 13:51, DC92 said:

This is an extremely RandomGuy-esque post, but there's a guy on Jambos Kickback that claims you're signing Yan Dhanda next week.

^ITK.

Apparently Hearts were interested but other targets were higher up the priority list.  Looks like a very decent signing to me.

Edited by DC92

On 20/06/2022 at 23:31, Matty-RCFC said:

Was that the keeper who was at Killie for one game, made an absolute howler against Hibs and was never seen again?

Yip. Subbed at half time, made an appearance in the diddy Cup v Dumbarton months later and was then shipped back at the first opportunity. 

Edited by Nadroj

For me, I think we’re sorted in the middle of the park now. Loturi, Tillson and Callachan all capable of playing in the 2 and Callachan, Dhanda and Ben Paton all capable of playing in the hole.

I think we need another winger or two (Akio and maybe a loan?), another left and right back, and then another striker. If we can get those in, this will be the most confident I’ve ever felt going into a season as a County fan in the premiership.