The General Ross County Chat Thread

I just bought my season ticket today does fhis mean I wont get my login details for rcfc until it is delivered 

I’m pretty sure you won’t get today’s game; certain I saw something saying Saturday was the last day you can buy a season ticket and see today’s game. Hope i’m wrong though.

4 hours ago, Staggie forever said:

I just bought my season ticket today does fhis mean I wont get my login details for rcfc until it is delivered 

Got mine the day, lassie at the shop said I wouldn't get the details until later in the week. Got a Now TV pass for a tenner.

11 minutes ago, Aqy said:

Bit confused by the team lines... All three wingers on the bench.

I'm really looking forward to this, team looks great to me, 4312 McKay in behind Erwin and Stewart.  Width from the fullbacks, Randall and Reid.  Great options to change it up from the bench too.

Bloody hell, we have actually looked good so far.....👀

In all seriousness though, delighted to see the team come out of the traps fighting and getting right up the field at every opportunity. Full credit to Ketts too for taking a gamble which looks to be the right one to make 👏

1 hour ago, Mackie The Staggie said:

Connor Randall is giving me the good Kenny Van Der Weg vibes.....and by that I mean I think Connor has the potential to snap and kill someone.

I'm more than happy with that.

Really wasn't impressed with Randall's defensive qualities, we were very lucky he didn't cost us a goal tonight, Erwin should have been hooked at least 20 minutes before he was. 

A clean sheet and three points, a great start but plenty to improve on. 

Very impressed with the performance overall, especially with Reid. He struggled a bit once Seedorf came on, but was more than a match for Hastie which I really wasn't expecting. Laidlaw made a good save and generally looked much more confident both on the ball and plucking out crosses. Stewart obviously the standout, but I thought we looked surprisingly solid. How much of that was Motherwell not really turning up, we'll find out soon enough.

32 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Like for like replacement for Ricky Foster then.

Never saw that side of Foster with us at all.  Kenny van Der Weg, on the other hand, is on the Interpol list.  

Positive start to the season , all new players did fine. Was surprised to see lacovitti start over Morris and Watson but he was decent , Erwin doesn’t really fit that wide striker role as well as Stewart does so I’d like to see him replaced by mullin or Charles cook for the next game , the midfield 3 did well and will need to keep doing so to keep the likes of draper and Kelly out the team, josh Reid was decent but having only him and tremarco makes me feel we are a little bit light in that position