The General Ross County Chat Thread

55 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Ongaro is 6'5- have we had a striker that tall? Daal was pretty sizeable but no that big. 

White can’t be far off that , only others I can think of in recent history are David ngog or Brian graham but neither are that tall , Harry souttar in defence may have been

edited to add white 6’4 , ngog 6’3 , graham 6’2 and souttar 6’6 so aye ongaro is pretty tall , white and ongaro up top with akio and Harmon getting the crosses in!

Edited by Rcfc fan

Paton has never convincingly kicked on for me, he's the same player we signed. With the court case? Yeah, no real loss.

7 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Paton has never convincingly kicked on for me, he's the same player we signed. With the court case? Yeah, no real loss.

Agreed. His tendency to take 5 extra touches infuriated me at times. Funnily enough, I thought the United game end of last season was probably one of the better appearances he had.

Clearly one MM knew was happening.

1 hour ago, central staggie said:

Agreed. His tendency to take 5 extra touches infuriated me at times. Funnily enough, I thought the United game end of last season was probably one of the better appearances he had.

Clearly one MM knew was happening.

I suspect it was a decision taken a while ago.

2 minutes ago, central staggie said:

Not really? It was up to Harry Paton to accept or decline the offer. 

It's possible the offer could have been conditional on the basis of a resolution to the court case. As far as we're aware it remains ongoing. Either way, the club are happy to at least give the impression the decision not to stay was Paton's. I think the phrase "disappointed but not surprised" fits my thoughts well here.