3. ICT

4. Ayr

5. Raith

6. Arbroath

7. Cove

8. Queen's Park

9. Morten 

10. Hamilton

Inverness, Arbroath, QP and Morten my major outliers so far.

12 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

20220519_161834.thumb.jpg.e9ab6a31103d061f995778ccef02c245.jpg

Aye tbf yous were Rotten on the first game of the season against us and so were we.  I genuinely thought yous would go down after that game. the difference is though since that game yous went and got players who are actually good enough for this level like Efe, Liam Grimshaw and Robbie Crawford you are now where you deserve to be. And we signed a Guy who didn't even play a single game for us then we released him, Dario Zannata who doesn't try a leg resigned Jamie Hamilton who has been injured the full season and signed Lucas de bolle who has also been injured for pretty much the full season back now though . That's why yous might get playoffs and we are a completely certainty to get relegated in December.  Fair play to imrie though he's done a incredible job with you lot. 

18 hours ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Aye tbf yous were Rotten on the first game of the season against us and so were we.  I genuinely thought yous would go down after that game. the difference is though since that game yous went and got players who are actually good enough for this level like Efe, Liam Grimshaw and Robbie Crawford you are now where you deserve to be. And we signed a Guy who didn't even play a single game for us then we released him, Dario Zannata who doesn't try a leg resigned Jamie Hamilton who has been injured the full season and signed Lucas de bolle who has also been injured for pretty much the full season back now though . That's why yous might get playoffs and we are a completely certainty to get relegated in December.  Fair play to imrie though he's done a incredible job with you lot. 

Aye, but that was never likely to be our lineup though.

We thought we left it late last year to get the squad together, signing 5 on deadline day but Dougie certainly pushed it to the limit this year.

Tested some fans' patience but proved right to wait for the right players.

He is indeed doing a great job. Sickener for you lit who never took a chance on him.

33 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Aye, but that was never likely to be our lineup though.

We thought we left it late last year to get the squad together, signing 5 on deadline day but Dougie certainly pushed it to the limit this year.

Tested some fans' patience but proved right to wait for the right players.

He is indeed doing a great job. Sickener for you lit who never took a chance on him.

Our board would of never of paid Morton money for imrie even when he was linked with us I sort of knew it would never happen. But aye he's doing a great job with yous and I wouldn't be surprised if yous batter us again in a couple of weeks.  you're recruitment has been good as well. That's all you need in this league a good manager and 1 good transfer window and you can easily go and get playoffs or challenge for them. Proven by both Yous and Ayr who were both in a mess this time last season. 

9 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Our board would of never of paid Morton money for imrie even when he was linked with us I sort of knew it would never happen. But aye he's doing a great job with yous and I wouldn't be surprised if yous batter us again in a couple of weeks.  you're recruitment has been good as well. That's all you need in this league a good manager and 1 good transfer window and you can easily go and get playoffs or challenge for them. Proven by both Yous and Ayr who were both in a mess this time last season. 

Aye, I never really meant when you were linked - there was no chance of that despite the widespread rumours.

I meant before we took a chance on him.

His recruitment has been pretty spot on. Long may that continue.

5 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Aye, I never really meant when you were linked - there was no chance of that despite the widespread rumours.

I meant before we took a chance on him.

His recruitment has been pretty spot on. Long may that continue.

Aye he was at us when we got relegated as a youth/first team coach but we let him go for some reason and he ended up at Livi. Would of been a great appointment for us but our Owners are complete muppets 

• 4 months later...
On 04/07/2022 at 17:31, San Starko Rover said:

1. Dundee

2. Partick

3. ICT

4. Arbroath 

5. Cove Rangers

6. Raith

7. Morton

8. Queen Park

9. Ayr

10. Hamilton 

Begging to see why William Hill consider my bets a donation. Totally overestimated Arbroath and Cove while massively underestimating Morton, Queens Park and Ayr. At least I was close with Raith.  

On 13/07/2022 at 10:51, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Think this will be a brutally competitive league, low on quality, but with no huge gaps at top or bottom. Just about impossible to predict, as many posters have said (maybe easier 1-4 than it is 5-10), but here goes...

1. Dundee. Maybe the least favourite favourites in this league for a number of years, who could make a couple of signings and pull clear... or hit problems due to a manager who doesn't know the league and might just underestimate what is required (in terms of player quality and shit-festing when necessary). Might end up winning it because no one else has quite enough to get over the line, but a title is a title.

This could turn out to be the most accurate prediction.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

On 06/07/2022 at 13:59, RiG said:

Last season I predicted Dunfermline would win the league and they got relegated. With this in mind I will go for:

1. Dundee
  2. Partick Thistle
  3. Caley Thistle
  4. Arbroath
  5. Raith Rovers
  6. Cove Rangers
  7. Queens Park
  8. Morton
  9. Ayr
  10. Hamilton

A mix of pretty solid and utterly horrendous "predictions" here...

On 03/07/2022 at 22:19, Zanetti said:

1. Dundee

2. Inverness Caledonian Thistle 

3. Partick Thistle

4. Queen's Park

5. Greenock Morton

6. Raith Rovers 

7. Hamilton Academical

8. Arbroath

9. Ayr United

10. Cove Rangers

Looks like I mostly had everyone competing in the right part of the table, even if the order isn't quite right.

Underestimated Ayr though, and I thought Accies were going to be slightly better than they have been.

Edited by Zanetti

On 04/07/2022 at 15:42, buchan30 said:

1. Dundee
2. Inverness
3. Partick
4. Arbroath
5. Raith
6. Morton
7. Hamilton
8. Queens park
9. Ayr
10. Cove.

Based purely on inverness are always up there, partick seem to have done half decent in the transfer market.

2/10. This is why I don’t gamble on this sport.