3. Partick Thistle

4. Queen’s Park

5. Raith Rovers

6. Morton

7. Cove Rangers

8. Ayr United

9. Hamilton Accies

10. Arbroath

Was laughed at for predicting Arbroath to come last. Looks like it’s gonna happen. One of the most obvious relegations in history IMO.

5 hours ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Was laughed at for predicting Arbroath to come last. Looks like it’s gonna happen. One of the most obvious relegations in history IMO.

We exist (Hamilton Accies) A club Called Greenock Morton also exists even Cove are still more likely to go down than Arbroath. The season is 36 games long not 8 games. Campbell will 100% keep Arbroath up in this league over the course of the season with Us And Morton in it. Even though Cove beat Arbroath today I still think Cove are more likely to go down than them.

• 2 months later...

Checking in at the halfway point...

On 03/07/2022 at 21:22, RossBFaeDundee said:

1st. Dundee
2nd. Partick Thistle
3rd. Inverness Caledonian Thistle
4th. Raith Rovers
5th. Queen's Park
6th. Arbroath
7th. Greenock Morten
8th. Cove Rangers
9th. Ayr United
10th. Hamilton Academical

Yeesh, that's not looking too great. At least first and last place were easy enough to predict!

Think it's fair to say I'm not winning this competition this season! Was Ayr's preseason really that bad that I put them at 9th? I did say picking from 5th to 9th would be tough, but it looks sillier now that 3 of those teams are right up with us.

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Yeesh, that's not looking too great. At least first and last place were easy enough to predict!

Think it's fair to say I'm not winning this competition this season! Was Ayr's preseason really that bad that I put them at 9th? I did say picking from 5th to 9th would be tough, but it looks sillier now that 3 of those teams are right up with us.

We had a shocking league cup campaign. Lost 3-0 to QOS and then lost on penalties to Annan. Only game we won was on penalties against Elgin and even then we weren’t great. It definitely clicked for us in the second league game of the season when Akinyemi broke his duck and then when Chalmers and Mullin later joined we kicked into a higher gear. 

I think we can get back to our best once Kirk and Musonda come back. 

13 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Looking back most folk seem to have put us at 9th,including our own. That pre season was obviously a massive false flag operation by the club. 

On 06/07/2022 at 13:59, RiG said:

Last season I predicted Dunfermline would win the league and they got relegated. With this in mind I will go for:

1. Dundee
  2. Partick Thistle
  3. Caley Thistle :lol: 
  4. Arbroath :unsure2:
  5. Raith Rovers
  6. Cove Rangers 
  7. Queens Park :unsure2:
  8. Morton :unsure2:
  9. Ayr :unsure2:
  10. Hamilton

Edited by RiG

11 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Cove ending up 6th ahead of Raith and Caley Thistle is entirely realistic at this point, and arguably looking likely.

Ah. I didn't meant to have it next to Cove. It should have been next to Queens Park.

But yes, it looks increasingly likely that the situation you describe may well happen. Certainly ahead of ICT at this rate.

Edited by RiG

Who knew P&B fans were able to see into the future fairly accurately. The majority picked my team, well imposter of a team, Accies, to finish 10 th and that looks like the biggest banker, oooh er missus.

The only way we would not finish 10 th is if any clubs go into admin and have points deducted and even then still think we would finish bottom

Get McGowan to feck from our club

On 01/10/2022 at 21:01, Ian Mcleod said:

We exist (Hamilton Accies) A club Called Greenock Morton also exists even Cove are still more likely to go down than Arbroath. The season is 36 games long not 8 games. Campbell will 100% keep Arbroath up in this league over the course of the season with Us And Morton in it. Even though Cove beat Arbroath today I still think Cove are more likely to go down than them.

20220519_161834.thumb.jpg.e9ab6a31103d061f995778ccef02c245.jpg