2022/23 Scottish Championship Predictor

Well, we've got just under 4 weeks til the league starts, and so I thought it's high time for the way-too-early league predictor! The rules are simple:

• Any league predictions which list all teams in at least a somewhat readable fashion will be included at the end of the season.
  • All predictions will be accepted until 15:00 on Saturday 30 July (aka until the first whistles on the league season are blown). This includes edits too, any predictions edited after opening kick off won't count.
  • Yes, it is far too early to tell who will play well, but that's where I think the entertainment factor comes from. Also remember that there's almost always at least one team that overperforms/underperforms, so the occasional wild guess could go quite favourably.

Happy predicting! Here's my prospective guess, 5th-9th is particularly tough for me to predict confidently:

1st. Dundee
2nd. Partick Thistle
3rd. Inverness Caledonian Thistle
4th. Raith Rovers
5th. Queen's Park
6th. Arbroath
7th. Greenock Morten
8th. Cove Rangers
9th. Ayr United
10th. Hamilton Academical

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

I always like to do this before the League Cup starts to not be a shitebag, so I'm hoping this is a busy week for signings as the only thing I feel confident predicting just now is Hamilton to finish 10th.

Taking Morton as an example, the remaining 3 or 4 signings we make could easily be the difference between 4th and 10th and there are other clubs with more to do us than still.